Motorola DROID BIONIC stars in new video as launch gets closer
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Sep 2011, 19:07
With time running down before Thursday's launch of the Motorola DROID BIONIC, a new video of the long-awaited phone in action has appeared; in the video, we once again see the UI in action and then see it compared to a Motorola DROID X2...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mr.Mr.Upgrade posted on 06 Sep 2011, 19:13 1 4
They say the end of waiting, but its more like the end of at&t,t-mobile,sprint,and any other lame phone company out there, u don't even deserve to be mention
2. krysis posted on 06 Sep 2011, 19:24 1 0
anyone still waiting for this phone? I was a few months ago, but with the prime, and vigor on the horizon, i don't mind waiting a little longer.
4. Dale (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2011, 19:58 1 0
I'm on the same page.
8. jroc74 posted on 06 Sep 2011, 20:16 0 0
I could show you a few Bionic forum sections where folks are very happy the 8th is in 2 days...
5. bam99 posted on 06 Sep 2011, 20:05 0 0
Is this phone better than the motorola photon or do you think the galaxy epic touch kills them both
9. jroc74 posted on 06 Sep 2011, 20:19 0 0
Well...one clip I saw the Bionic killed the T Bolt in LTE speeds. Weird since they both used the same server on the test.
The Bionic also had a better reception reading than the T Bolt. (lower decibels, that means it has better reception)
Which phone kills which phone depends on what you want in a phone. And the cons you can live with.
10. Thump3rDX17 posted on 06 Sep 2011, 20:42 0 0
it's a better version of the Photon pretty much and as for it being pitted against a Galaxy S II phone. they're both equally fine choices, it just depends on the trade offs you want to make.
6. dv21 (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2011, 20:09 0 1
It's a nice looking phone, although a little too thick compared to the crop that will come out later this year but I think the amount of hype it's been getting is going to disappoint people no matter how good it turns out to be.
7. Vzw_employee posted on 06 Sep 2011, 20:12 2 0
I was very excited when this phone was first announced back in January, now not so much
11. cupcake posted on 06 Sep 2011, 21:45 0 0
MEH. It is just too simular to the droid X, droid X 2 and looks like the droid 3 from the front. Also... I thought it may be thinner... still has the weird camera hump. But the webtop/lapdock features are sick.
12. ken (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2011, 22:35 0 0
good teaser, but it comes too late.
13. earlyadapter (unregistered) posted on 07 Sep 2011, 01:52 0 0
for me to have gotten this phone after annoying waiting period this would've needed to be nearly perfect including design!!! my brother works at a cell phone store and he brought a dummy today and the design is hideous as cupcake said looks way too much like droid 3 with ugly shiny lip on the bottom, and it's not even as attractive as droid x/x2, it might get good reviews and do well in tests but i am personally going to hold off until i see more devices come out