Motorola DROID BIONIC getting new "soak test"
0. phoneArena 05 Feb 2012, 18:18 posted on
The Motorola DROID BIONIC is about to get another soak test according to owners of the handset who are receiving emails from the Motorola Feedback Network; according to Android Authority, it is probably the 5.9.902 update which makes some minor changes to the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Exofuji (Posts: 19; Member since: 25 Jan 2012)
.902 doesn't exist. Moto has already stated that .901 will be the official update. .901 is the leak you are refering too.
4. skymitch89 (Posts: 1114; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Um...don't you know what a "soak test" is? That is where they release unannounced versions (versions that don't exist) for people to try and test. .901 might be to current/official update, but .902 might be something more advanced/more up-to-date than what .901 is.
6. Exofuji (Posts: 19; Member since: 25 Jan 2012)
.902 never even went to soak testers. Which has been verified on Droid-life, XDA, and Rootzwiki... Oh and 5 or so motorola reps in the dev department.
5. skymitch89 (Posts: 1114; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I wish that HTC would do "soak testing" with their devices.