Motorola DROID 4 unboxing
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Feb 2012, 00:02
Donning that typical packaging design akin to the DROID series, it doesn’t necessarily have the same luster as before seeing its metallic-like appearance has been overdone – and by overdone, we mean to the point excessive. Sure it features a DROID eye wielding...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii posted on 09 Feb 2012, 00:29 0 0
people were probably complaining about getting the back off the Droid 3, it was a bitch to get off until you wore it down over time.
2. KingKurogiii posted on 09 Feb 2012, 00:36 1 0
wow! non-removable battery? whyyy!? that actually takes a few points from this phone for me as a saw it as a significant advantage over the Razr. I also see this is running 2.3.6 out of the box.
5. Droid800 posted on 09 Feb 2012, 02:13 3 0
Dude. They included the removal tool for a reason. If you keep taking the cover off by brute force, you'll wear out the connector that locks it into place.
6. CUL8TR posted on 09 Feb 2012, 08:10 0 7
USELESS DROID MOTOROLA
PVR540 WHY NOT THE MP2 WHY PVR540
WHY NOT TIOMAP 4460 OR 70
WHY NOT 2MP FRONT
WHY NOT 12MP REAR
WHY NOT SLIMMER
YOU CALL THIS REVOLUTION EVOLUTION
WHY NOT 2500 MAH LIPOLY
YOU NEVER LEARN MOTOROLA DO YOU
REALLY LOVE THE PHONE BUT LET DOWN BY SPECS
AND YOU MANUFACTURE NO TO RUN ANDROID YOU NEED LOADS A POWER CAUSE ITS HUNGRY RESCOURCE
WHY NOT 2GB RAM
CAN U GIVE ME AN ANSWER
THE QUESTION IS
&& W H Y %%
W H Y
7. CUL8TR posted on 09 Feb 2012, 08:14 0 2
MOTOROLA IS IT ARE WE ASKING TO MUCH
IT IS POSSIBLE
9. AndresJ posted on 09 Feb 2012, 13:49 1 0
I wonder will there be after the release droid 4 maxx tooo.
10. KingKurogiii posted on 09 Feb 2012, 14:29 0 0
it might at least be worth waiting to see if a white version comes out. xD
11. trumpet116 posted on 09 Feb 2012, 15:12 1 0
"qHD resolution is decent...we can see some things with it."
"SOME THINGS"? qHD on a 4 inch screen is excellent..and you can sure as hell see more than "some things" on it! You made it sound like the resolution is VGA or something...
13. DatabaseMX posted on 09 Feb 2012, 16:36 0 0
No can remove battery (DUMB), no will buy phone!