Motorola DROID 4 logo appears on DroidDoes landing page
0. phoneArena 12 Dec 2011, 22:19 posted on
While we have heard not a peep from the manufacturer or Verizon about the Motorola DROID 4, we have seen leaked photographs that show a phone that looks ready to rol; the DROID 4 now appears on the bottom of the page for the Motorola DROID 3 on the DroidDoes.com site...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Motatrola (Posts: 33; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
It's funny, I went to a Verizon store today, they said they haven't even heard of the Droid 4... They are so full of $hit!
10. iankellogg (Posts: 155; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
they probably didn't. A lot of people don't read tech blogs all day and they aren't told about the coming phones until a few days before. Even if they do know they aren't really allowed to acknowledge it.
11. cthunder (Posts: 104; Member since: 02 Nov 2010)
They know, They are probably just told to act like they don't know. Trust me, you don't have to read tech blogs all day to know about upcoming phones.
2. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 398; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
I really wish they would've released this next year with quad core and something else extraordinary. The Droid 2, 3, and possibly 4 dont have that cutting edge feeling that made the Original Droid so successful and popular. There's a reason us droid folk refer to it as the "OG Droid".
3. erikg26 (Posts: 7; Member since: 11 Apr 2011)
How much for it without a contract?
4. Motatrola (Posts: 33; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
How much for it without a contract? Well, right now it doesn't cost anything...
Extraordinary comes in the form of quad cores and mad crazy gigawatts, and any other cool s**t you can think of =)
7. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 398; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
Making it quad core would've seemed like the perfect thing to do with the 4 in the name. But i wont bother with it as im one of those people stuck between the razr and nexus :/
5. Firedrops (Posts: 216; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
keeping my fingers crossed there'll be a milestone counterpart(for global launch)
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I wonder if the folks at Moto aren't taking a page (of sorts) out of the iDevice release playbook? Churn the market with rumor after rumor. This is getting close to crazy. Just release the damn thing. Then consumers can decide whether they want to buy it or not.
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'm happy with my Droid 3, after all it's lived a full life like Phone Arena mentioned but i would like to get my hands on one of these. probably what i'll do is let this get a month or two under it's belt and try to get a warranty replacement.
9. roldefol (Posts: 3228; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Grumble grumble still Pentile LCD grumble
12. squeeb (Posts: 99; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
I'm hoping as soon as this drops, the price for the d3 goes down..cause I want one.
13. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'll sell you mine w/ 2 cases & a spare battery for $350 no contract.