Motorola DROID 4 cases ready to go out the door sans the phone
0. phoneArena 02 Jan 2012, 13:49 posted on
Some accessories for the still unannounced Motorola DROID 4 are all ready to be sold as pictures show that cases for the device are already on the shelves at some stores; we expect the LTE enabled model to be on display at the CES in Las Vegas...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5617; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
VZW will probably announce the D4 at CES. But when will it ship? The BB world wants to know.
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5561; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
hopefully there'll be better accessory support for the Droid 4 than there was for the Droid 3. o.o
3. fleanote (Posts: 50; Member since: 14 Jan 2011)
Hopefully the keyboard is a bit more spacious than the previous Droid's. I'm still looking for the spacing and click depth of the keyboard on the original LG ENV line. Phones have only gotten larger and wider, it should be a no brainer to reproduce a spacious keyboard for those of us with fat fingers and insist on a QWERTY tapper.
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5561; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the Droid 3's is pretty spot on. a previous enV Touch owner i know gave it his seal of approval. o:
6. fleanote (Posts: 50; Member since: 14 Jan 2011)
I tried it. Its def. more spacious, but not nearly the spacing of the EnV. The dayglo around the Droid 4 keys makes me visually think they're bigger, but I need my hands on it to be sure. LG needs to make a 4G EnV.