Motorola DROID 4 appears on Best Buy Mobile's Reward Zone website
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Dec 2011, 19:40
No sooner do we find some audio clips that suggests that the Motorola DROID 4 could be launched now if Verizon choose to do so, than out comes a picture that shows the next-gen DROID showing off its QWERTY for Best Buy Mobile's Reward Zone site...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii posted on 28 Dec 2011, 19:55 1 0
that is one sexy device i hope to be owning soon. ;)
3. Firedrops posted on 28 Dec 2011, 21:32 0 0
Would be fabulously awesome if the backlight was RGB and color fully customizable, or even have gradients or set color for each key individually.
4. roscuthiii posted on 29 Dec 2011, 06:28 1 0
I plan on the D4 being my next phone. It'd be gravy if it came with ICS too.
5. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 29 Dec 2011, 09:18 0 0
i hope its not tall and wide, i could care less about the thickness.