Motorola DROID 4 appears on Best Buy Mobile's Reward Zone website
0. phoneArena 28 Dec 2011, 19:40 posted on
No sooner do we find some audio clips that suggests that the Motorola DROID 4 could be launched now if Verizon choose to do so, than out comes a picture that shows the next-gen DROID showing off its QWERTY for Best Buy Mobile's Reward Zone site...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5669; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that is one sexy device i hope to be owning soon. ;)
3. Firedrops (Posts: 218; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
Would be fabulously awesome if the backlight was RGB and color fully customizable, or even have gradients or set color for each key individually.
4. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I plan on the D4 being my next phone. It'd be gravy if it came with ICS too.
5. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
i hope its not tall and wide, i could care less about the thickness.