Motorola DROID 3 receives its initial price drop to $149.99 on-contract through Amazon
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Jul 2011, 09:01
As long as you can adhere to Amazon’s strict plan policy, you’ll more than enjoy the smartphone’s 2-year contract price of $149.99 – a $50 savings compared to Verizon directly. At the same time, upgrade customers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Thump3rDX17 posted on 15 Jul 2011, 09:35 0
i'm more interested in finding savings for the full retail price.
2. Krishaun27 (unregistered) posted on 15 Jul 2011, 09:49 0
Me too, but they NEVER discount the full retail price. Luckily you can find great deals on ebay and the prices drop more and more each week.
6. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 16 Jul 2011, 06:46 0
Your best option is to get it directly from Verizon. Best buy and amazonwireless for example may give better contract prices but they will charge way more full retail than Verizon will. I remember seeing the DROID x was 700+ through best buy and 499 through Verizon. DROID 3x is 450 full retail through Verizon.
7. Thump3rDX17 posted on 16 Jul 2011, 12:40 0
yeah, it's a really cheap retail price. i just want to see how much i could get that buried after selling my Droid 2 for $250.
3. snowgator posted on 15 Jul 2011, 14:33 0
What strict plan policy? I have often wondered about Amazon. How is their plans different?
4. Doug from AmazonWireless (unregistered) posted on 15 Jul 2011, 18:25 0
@Snowgator: The plans on AmazonWireless are from the four major mobile carriers, Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, and T-Mobile. AmazonWireless simply allows you to purchase one of their plans and a mobile device all in one seamless process.
8. TreyTreyTaylor posted on 16 Jul 2011, 18:37 1
OMG miz get it together. You obviously just hate motos droids because of their locked bootloaders. Even tho this cripples them in the long run they are still amazing devices. Android as a whole wouldn't be as prosperous without the DROID series.
9. Thump3rDX17 posted on 16 Jul 2011, 19:28 0
they're still rootable so it's not even THAT big of a deal...
10. DroidGod posted on 17 Jul 2011, 15:45 1
Miz i really think you were one of the kids that always got picked on in highschool.. get a life. Im a Droid guy and i will still back the Iphone up on occasion but MY personal preference is a DROID as YOUR personal preferance is an Iphone.. obviously. Everyone has their own opinion I just cannot comprehend why half of your comments are ignorant and no one wants to hear them 3/4 of the time. So stfu tool
11. taylor (unregistered) posted on 25 Jul 2011, 08:35 0
droids to not suck. apple does :)