Motorola DROID 3 hits Verizon's website, you can get it now for $200
3. dsdfsdfsdfsdf (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 Jul 2011)
YAY 4 this s**t? something wrong with U?
4. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
okay. what makes me so out of my mind for wanting this? especially since it's free for me? what is it?
7. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 350; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
Nothings wrong with being excited about getting the ONLY dual core phone with a keyboard he's just being an ass.
correction the mytouch slide 4g being the only other.
9. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
yeah, it'll be interesting to see them be compared.
18. phonefan4 (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 May 2011)
dont forget about the samsung epic 4g for sprint.
10. ivanprskalo (Posts: 117; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
I will consider it when it becomes global...
I love Droids and I can't live without physical keyboard... (ok, I can but I suffer greatly..)
28. protozeloz (Posts: 5381; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
it is :D
too bad it does not have 3G on 900's
8. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3042; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
When you go to click on motorola droid 3 url it says page not found. No ordering it yet
12. Sniggly (Posts: 7183; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Yeehaw. The first Motorola phone shipping with Gingerblur right out of the box, and the keyboard looks great too. I have a very good friend, she has long nails so pure touchscreen typing is kind of an annoyance to her. She'll like this.
13. Immolate (Posts: 290; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Ordered mine this morning, will have in hand on Friday. Yay!
Of course the biggest yay is that I have another upgrade later this month so the Bionic is also on the immediate horizon.
14. SirGZ (unregistered)
Same! Cant wait till tomorrow!
15. snowgator (Posts: 3297; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
A Verizon rep that a friend of mine uses said that LTE is at least at the end of 2012 for us, and I will still believe it when I see it. (Put money on 2013 at earliest.) This, the X2, and the well recieved HTC Trophy are all serious contenders for our buisness if we jump ship to Big Red about August. Once the Bionic and that mythical Samsung GS2 hit, this 200$ price may drop some. (I am a cheap person at heart!!) The phone looks great- one of the best laid out keyboards I have ever seen. Excited to see how the phone reacts to it's great processor. The X2 is alive and vibrant- very smooth. Expect nothing less from the Droid 3.
If these 2 are any indication, the Bionic and the Photon are gonna be beasts. Seems strange, I didn't think the Atrix was as nice. I liked it, but not the "wow" factor in the performance. Maybe just the one I tried. Maybe I should give it another chance...
16. Gary H (unregistered)
I wonder how much RAM this device has?
17. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
that's what i really want to know. o:
19. random (unregistered)
Is that the first Droid at the top?
21. iosmaster (Posts: 115; Member since: 06 Jul 2011)
APPLE APPLE APPLE APPLE APPLE APPLE APPLE APPLE APPLE APPLE APPLE APPLE APPLE =D
25. jogutier (Posts: 324; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
Aparently this guy wants a Droid. I always love seeing Apple people on Droid stories. :D
22. me (unregistered)
Yes! please will the first person to confirm tell us did this ship with the expected 512 ram, or did it get a last minute boost to 1gb
23. Jfish (unregistered)
Is this 4g?
26. me (unregistered)
I'm not one of the experts, but I'm pretty sure from what all sources say that it is a fact that it is NOT 4G
27. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 350; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
Yea it's looking like 512 mb of ram folks. Just looked at the 360 view. That is a dam good looking phone. If I wasn't so dead set on the Bionic id be all over this.
31. Sniggly (Posts: 7183; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Gingerblur will help take the load off of the 512 mb.
34. protozeloz (Posts: 5381; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
still I have 512 on a low end defy anyone would tell you that a good processor is well complemented with a good mount of ram to manage tasks more flawlessly and much more talks at the same time with higher efficiency
40. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
While all the bloat apps will take up a load as well.
32. Jesse C (unregistered)
Your going to be waiting a lifetime for the bionic to come out, seeing as its a canceled project, the motorola tegra is going to be renamed to bionic and verizon is going to release that. Its a shame I had my heart set on the atrix twin sister the bionic not a rip off pos so Im gonna get the droid 3 in afew weeks once reviews start rolling in, but i"ll say this - the phone feels amazing and super high end construction it doesnt flex at all.
33. Sniggly (Posts: 7183; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
You're operating on months old intel, broski. The Bionic is looking to be released next month.
35. theo14461 (Posts: 175; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
If its anything like the Droid X2, forget it.
36. koutrelakos (Posts: 30; Member since: 17 Mar 2010)
The keyboard on this thing is awesome, and the device itself flies, even with Blur. If you are desperate for a high end Android with a keyboard, this is it... still waiting for the Function.
39. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
I'd be impressed, but then again it's a Motorola phone which means 1. Motoblur, 2. Slow updates, 3. Locked bootloader, and 4. Bloatware
42. lolyoursofail (unregistered)
your like one of the biggest troll kids on here .... just phones relax some.. don't have soo much hate !!
44. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
hmm..if i remember correctly Motorola got Gingerbread on more of their phones faster than any other manufacturer this year. they even beat Samsung who has had the Gingerbread SDK longer.
45. lowerd1 (unregistered)
Price dropped to $149 now.