Motorola DROID 3 benchmark tests
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Jul 2011, 19:20
Boasting a dual-core 1GHz TI OMAP4 processor with 512MB of RAM and a 30 percent faster graphics chipset over its predecessor, the Motorola DROID 3 is far from being a slouch when it comes to processing power...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 14 Jul 2011, 20:13 3 0
Mytouch 4g slide has nothing on the droid 3.
3. dannysmartphone (unregistered) posted on 14 Jul 2011, 20:48 3 0
what does the guy holding a Motorola droid 2 say to the guy holding a Motorola droid 3?
WHAT THE f**k!!
4. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 14 Jul 2011, 20:54 4 0
lol a couple days before this phone came out on VW.com my friend was bragging about how he just got the Droid 2. I told him to return it and wait a couple days. Now he also has the Droid 3 and can't stop thanking me XD.
5. dannysmartphone (unregistered) posted on 14 Jul 2011, 20:57 0 0
lmao man that would suck if he was stuck with droid 2
6. joe78 (unregistered) posted on 14 Jul 2011, 21:23 0 0
Interesting..just about the same as my LG Revo..hmmm
9. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 15 Jul 2011, 05:05 3 0
I got a score of 2562 on my droid 3. Not bad, not bad at all.
10. jroc74 posted on 15 Jul 2011, 10:18 2 0
Ppl comparing the scores to other phones gotta remember the higher resolution on the D3 will effect it vs. phones with a lower resolution in some tests.
Compare the scores to a phone with the same resolution or higher, and a dual core chip and the scores are nice.
11. jroc74 posted on 17 Jul 2011, 11:38 1 0
I just realized the EVO 3D and Sensation is on there....also with a qHD screen, more ram and a higher clocked cpu.
Yea...the scores on the D3 are very nice.
12. JayQ330 posted on 17 Jul 2011, 12:49 0 0
i think that the droid3 and the optimus2 have an advantage over the galaxy2, what would the score be if the droid & optimus had 1 gig of ram instead of 512mb ram? & would it be enough to score as high or higher than galaxy2?