Motorola DROID 2 Global to come in white and black
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Oct 2010, 12:15
The Motorola DROID 2 Global is going to be available in both black and white, according to a photo of Costco's inventory system...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cc161777 (unregistered) posted on 30 Oct 2010, 14:11 0 0
Why wouldn't they make the front match the back? Looks like those cars you see driving around where they added a "sweet body kit" but never paint it to match the car.
5. kristoferallen posted on 30 Oct 2010, 19:38 1 0
how many phones have you seen that are white on the front and back? there is apparently a good reason for it.
2. maccmill posted on 30 Oct 2010, 14:52 0 0
Because the front being black gives the illusion of a bigger screen when the phone is turned off. Contrast is good anyway, at least they made the chrome brighter.
3. Rawrzellers posted on 30 Oct 2010, 16:24 0 0
I was super excited when I saw the white back, then looked to the right and the disappointment kicked in.
4. Ziemba (unregistered) posted on 30 Oct 2010, 17:43 0 0
Did you guys read the article? They're two different phones. The pictures aren't a representation of the front and back of the same phone. There are two color options.
6. kristoferallen posted on 30 Oct 2010, 20:20 1 0
do you not see the white back that is clearly shown on the second picture? not to mention on the first picture you can see the silver lining on the top. i mean its pretty plain as day that the second picture is the white droid and that phonearena messed up cause they do that from time to time.
7. FOXTEiN (unregistered) posted on 31 Oct 2010, 04:58 1 0
Sorry guys, these just seem like the 2 sides of the the same white phone... my 0.02
9. evcard posted on 31 Oct 2010, 09:38 0 0
I would tend to agree these pictures are of the same device, the only piece on the device to the right that is black is the touchscreen which can't be seen on the device to the left
10. Ziemba (unregistered) posted on 01 Nov 2010, 09:20 0 0
Can I ask a dumb question? Is the "Google" logo on the back just the result of the Android OS on the phone or is Google powering something else on the phone?