Motorola Camera gets update to use volume rocker as shutter button
0. phoneArena 20 Mar 2014, 21:09 posted on
Not too long ago, Motorola broke away its camera app and released it into the Google Play Store for faster updating. And today, the app saw an interesting update which adding the ability to use the volume rocker as a shutter button. This app update is one that is somewhat odd, because really there shouldn't have been any reason why Motorola would need to add this new feature...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I can say moto is , RAZR was the class. I mean flip one.
2. sip1995 (Posts: 1575; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
So now the shutter button is a must have for a phone.
3. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Now if they could only make the camera take better pics on the moto g...
5. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
My Moto Droid Bionic did this out of the box?
6. alumoyo (Posts: 357; Member since: 26 Aug 2013)
"Still, we would rather see more handsets going the Windows Phone route and building dedicated shutter buttons onto smartphones."
Why couldn't you say the SONY XPERIA route - HATERS!
9. alumoyo (Posts: 357; Member since: 26 Aug 2013)
I know - my issue is, this is an ANDROID STORY and there is an ANDROID phone manufacturer (Sony) already doing this - so why elevate Windows Phone as the "exemplary one" and totally deny Sony the credit that they deserve. Neither Nokia nor Windows Phone needed any mention here.
7. Scott93274 (Posts: 4608; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
Not that I'm complaining at all... it's just that I've noticed that Phone Arena is posting an article for every Motorola update that gets released, but not for other manufacturers... are other manufacturers just not releasing frequent updates like Motorola, or is Phone Arena just really big fans of the Moto X & Moto G?