Motorola CLIQ 2 finally gets Gingerbread
0. phoneArena 06 May 2012, 00:08 posted on
Nearly one and a half years after being launched, the Motorola CLIQ 2 is finally getting its upgrade to Android 2.3 and to make matter worse, it is not coming as an OTA update; the device is the sequel to Motorola's first Android model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JcHnd (Posts: 89; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Yeah... a trillion years later... Thank You!!!... my defy could use an update too... just saying...
2. RCMizK3w1 (Posts: 15; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Its still the coolest looking physical keyboard out there, deserved an update.
3. BattleBrat (Posts: 1431; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
And they say Moto doesn't update their phones..
5. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
They just did.
If you're going to troll, at least have some facts behind what you say.
Otherwise, you just come across as a(n even bigger) dumbass.
10. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 10514; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Someone's angry. Are you going to throw a hissy fit just because people are pointing out that Motorola is updating a very old dinosaur with an update of Android that's no longer used?
11. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that may be the case however it's Motorola that kept it from being a long forgotten dinosaur that people still use.
12. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 10514; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
And there's many other phones that people use that Motorola has no plans on updating.
13. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, nobody is saying Moto updates all of their phones but they do in fact update phones. sorry, i know you're just making a point to troll here. i don't mean to point you out or anything. :P
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Moto at the very least does as fine as everyone else. while this year HTC has been killing it with 4.0 updates (which even i'll admit didn't see coming due to how much change there's been with ICS) they were the first to release a phone with 2.2 in the states and they were quicker than Samsung and right there with HTC on 2.3 updates. there's the Google Experience devices too but Motorola had little to do with them.
6. groupsacc (Posts: 232; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Did I just wake up in 2010? It's all so confusing.... @.@
7. medicci37 (Posts: 1268; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Kinda pathetic. This is why Moto needs 2 start unlocking their phones.
8. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
Lol another fail android will fail in the coming years