Motorola Admiral to become leader of Sprint's PTT fleet
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Oct 2011, 22:11
We recently saw a video starring the Motorola Admiral, which is vying to become the leader of Sprint's Dorect Connect fleet; this PTT Android device runs on Android 2.3 with Motrorola's Motoblur UI on top and a pretty hefty 1,850mAh battery provides the juice...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. AdmiralWHAT (unregistered) posted on 09 Oct 2011, 01:24 0
WTF No F*ing Thanks
4. gizmo0 (unregistered) posted on 09 Oct 2011, 02:13 1
Give me a nexus prime with a dedicated push to talk button and call it a day please.
5. Need Rugged (unregistered) posted on 09 Oct 2011, 03:40 2
A rugged phone is never going to be the sleekest out there you realize? Different people have different needs. A broken phone isn't too good looking either, when your business depends on it.
6. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 09 Oct 2011, 04:28 3
No....no....(in my Family Guy Consuela voice)
7. Mozarrt posted on 09 Oct 2011, 05:03 2
Looks okay, I would of been in love with this formfactor a few years ago.
8. Striker (unregistered) posted on 09 Oct 2011, 06:11 0
Sorry, Moto. You used to be my favorite brand. After Giggle and Android, no thanks. Another great name died. I hope that one day Moto will start making good phones again.
12. dacastrator posted on 09 Oct 2011, 10:14 0
Who the hell is giggle? (kidding)
May I know your thoughts why moto is dead with google? If you dont mind.
9. warrenellis posted on 09 Oct 2011, 09:18 4
this is mostly for construction workers and outdoor working people, not for people who sit at the computer all day
13. wyzguy (unregistered) posted on 09 Oct 2011, 15:53 0
Also one should consider that since BB has not produced another push to talk, and is rumored to have one later this year; this has no competition and allows it to "set the bar/standard."
Coupled with the fact that it offers the "android" option is going to make it hard to beat/compete.