Motorola ATRIX HD is ready for a soak test; will it be Android 4.1?
0. phoneArena 21 Nov 2012, 18:14 posted on
The Motorola ATRIX HD is about to undergo a soak test and while there is no official word aboiut the software build being tested, there is hope amongst Motorola ATRIX HD owners that the device is being tested for Android 4.1...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Still thinking about getting one and this would be another incentive to get it. Don't need or want to dish out like $400+ for one of the newer quad-core phones that have features I'll never use. :/
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
i agree bro, i have a dual core droid incredible 4g lte running ics and it seems to be fast enough and has everything you could want on a phone......but the best part about it is i only paid 230 for it, instead of 400 or 500 dollars........also i must say battery life is pretty darn good on it :)
I bet this atrix hd is a great phone as well....i wouldnt knock giving it a try
3. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 817; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
If you're on AT&T, go for it. This is a suprisingly inexpensive phone that has a lot of power. I think it started (at launch) at $99... so it may be even less today.
4. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 2442; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
The phone may be nice under the hood but Motorola's recent actions regarding 2011 phones not getting updated should be taken into consideration as well.
7. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 817; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
The average consumer does not care about software updates. Probably only 20% of the owners of those phones know what "jelly bean" is in respect to android.
9. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5173; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I'm waiting till next year to buy the phone that have the 1080P FULL HD SCREENS with QUAD core I'm skipping all 2012 phones for now
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5173; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
nope their going to cancel the ATRIX HD just ike they did with my original ATRIX :( . i will never again buy a MOTOROLA PHONE on AT&T I'm done with them