Motorola ATRIX HD benchmark tests
0. phoneArena 12 Jul 2012, 16:31 posted on
Out of the box, there’s no arguing the speedy and instantaneous nature of the device’s performance. Exhibiting a near effortless performance with various operations, we love the fluidity and responsiveness we’re seeing with the smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. p0rkguy (Posts: 684; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
Did not expect those numbers... seems weak.
9. p0rkguy (Posts: 684; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
Because it's behind the SGS2 and Optimus 2X?
Don't even mention Quadrant because it's terrible.
13. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i really don't hold a lot of weight behind benchmarks anymore. xD
19. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 305; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Like the article said, Its not ground breaking but it is where it should be... Once again you will not find a better phone than this for the price range people...stop being geeks and get real, this phone will perform really good in your day to day usage...
15. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
For everyone complaining about this phone it says in the artical it's a mid range phone. Just like the droid incredable the atrix name is not a high end phone any more. Ok maybe it's a high end phone for a year ago but that's how the smartphone thing works
21. imkyle (Posts: 1029; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Galaxy Nexus gets in the 2000's for Quadrant. That is a fantastic phone regardless of the ratings. This motorola for $100 is a great deal.
2. D.Aceveda (Posts: 366; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Would have been great to post what exact type of processor the phone has...Article writing 101 guys come on....
8. ghostnexus (Posts: 96; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
It has a 1.5 GHz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processorhttp://www.motorola.com/us/con
sumers/MOTOROLA-ATRIX%E2%84%A2-HD/MB886-ATRIX-HD,en_US,pd.html?selectedTab=tall the way at the bottom under technology ab-2&cgid=mobile-phones
10. D.Aceveda (Posts: 366; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Yep an S4. I had to Google search for the info because the writer of this article felt it wasn't important enough to mention
12. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
link's broken... use a shortener, it doesn't like that comma in there.
But it is somewhat sad that the phone did not preform very well. Hope they make a better version of it on VZW, just like they did with the Atrix -> Razr.
And I'm also not a fan of those on-screen Android buttons.
4. jove39 (Posts: 1361; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Don't care much about those benchmarks anymore...need MAXX in phone name...backed by massive battery :)
7. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
i totally agree, screw the quad core processors and benchmarks, no need for that...give me a damn battery that last two days..i am so sick of charging these lte battery sucking phones that need charging twice a day just for one hour of searching emails...charge 3 hourse for one hour of real use...how pathetic!!!
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6798; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
very disappointing. I'm still buying the iOn could care less if it's last years processor
16. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 268; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
It might not be the smartest when the your thinking of the processor but as you see most of the comments are against picking a phone based solely on its CPU power.
17. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah but the HD is beyond a threshold to where it really doesn't matter that much anymore, the 3rd generation Snapdragon doesn't.
20. randomguest (Posts: 20; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
Are you nuts??? What do you think are their competitors? Nothing in the $100 range has had an S4 before, it scores very well o.O
22. smithwilliam (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
I ran the bench multiple times and the highest i got was 4970, and the lowest i got was 4840. The guy who did this was clearly an idiot. CLEAR THE APPS BEFORE YOU RUN THE BENCH.
23. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i've had debloated, performance tweaked ROM's on my MAXX HD go as high as 5800 in Quadrant.
24. BomberXL (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Did a speedtest on my Atrix HD earlier at work today, and i was apperently 50 miles away form the tower server i was working with. these were my results.