Motorola ATRIX HD benchmark tests
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Jul 2012, 16:31
Out of the box, there’s no arguing the speedy and instantaneous nature of the device’s performance. Exhibiting a near effortless performance with various operations, we love the fluidity and responsiveness we’re seeing with the smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. p0rkguy posted on 12 Jul 2012, 18:21 0 3
Because it's behind the SGS2 and Optimus 2X?
Don't even mention Quadrant because it's terrible.
13. KingKurogiii posted on 13 Jul 2012, 00:07 2 0
i really don't hold a lot of weight behind benchmarks anymore. xD
18. SonyFTW2020 posted on 13 Jul 2012, 16:46 0 0
its kinda gettin old....
19. SonyFTW2020 posted on 13 Jul 2012, 16:50 1 0
Like the article said, Its not ground breaking but it is where it should be... Once again you will not find a better phone than this for the price range people...stop being geeks and get real, this phone will perform really good in your day to day usage...
15. Phullofphil posted on 13 Jul 2012, 04:42 0 0
For everyone complaining about this phone it says in the artical it's a mid range phone. Just like the droid incredable the atrix name is not a high end phone any more. Ok maybe it's a high end phone for a year ago but that's how the smartphone thing works
21. imkyle posted on 13 Jul 2012, 21:56 0 0
Galaxy Nexus gets in the 2000's for Quadrant. That is a fantastic phone regardless of the ratings. This motorola for $100 is a great deal.
2. D.Aceveda posted on 12 Jul 2012, 17:05 7 0
Would have been great to post what exact type of processor the phone has...Article writing 101 guys come on....
8. ghostnexus posted on 12 Jul 2012, 18:10 1 0
It has a 1.5 GHz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processorhttp://www.motorola.com/us/con
sumers/MOTOROLA-ATRIX%E2%84%A2-HD/MB886-ATRIX-HD,en_US,pd.html?selectedTab=tall the way at the bottom under technology ab-2&cgid=mobile-phones
10. D.Aceveda posted on 12 Jul 2012, 18:54 3 0
Yep an S4. I had to Google search for the info because the writer of this article felt it wasn't important enough to mention
12. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 12 Jul 2012, 19:56 0 0
link's broken... use a shortener, it doesn't like that comma in there.
But it is somewhat sad that the phone did not preform very well. Hope they make a better version of it on VZW, just like they did with the Atrix -> Razr.
And I'm also not a fan of those on-screen Android buttons.
4. jove39 posted on 12 Jul 2012, 17:26 1 0
Don't care much about those benchmarks anymore...need MAXX in phone name...backed by massive battery :)
7. droiddomination posted on 12 Jul 2012, 18:08 4 1
i totally agree, screw the quad core processors and benchmarks, no need for that...give me a damn battery that last two days..i am so sick of charging these lte battery sucking phones that need charging twice a day just for one hour of searching emails...charge 3 hourse for one hour of real use...how pathetic!!!
11. InspectorGadget80 posted on 12 Jul 2012, 19:02 0 2
very disappointing. I'm still buying the iOn could care less if it's last years processor
16. Atrixboyyy posted on 13 Jul 2012, 09:01 0 0
It might not be the smartest when the your thinking of the processor but as you see most of the comments are against picking a phone based solely on its CPU power.
17. KingKurogiii posted on 13 Jul 2012, 12:30 1 0
yeah but the HD is beyond a threshold to where it really doesn't matter that much anymore, the 3rd generation Snapdragon doesn't.
20. randomguest posted on 13 Jul 2012, 21:11 0 0
Are you nuts??? What do you think are their competitors? Nothing in the $100 range has had an S4 before, it scores very well o.O
22. smithwilliam posted on 17 Dec 2012, 13:23 0 0
I ran the bench multiple times and the highest i got was 4970, and the lowest i got was 4840. The guy who did this was clearly an idiot. CLEAR THE APPS BEFORE YOU RUN THE BENCH.
23. KingKurogiii posted on 17 Dec 2012, 14:54 0 0
i've had debloated, performance tweaked ROM's on my MAXX HD go as high as 5800 in Quadrant.
24. BomberXL posted on 18 Dec 2012, 19:16 0 0
Did a speedtest on my Atrix HD earlier at work today, and i was apperently 50 miles away form the tower server i was working with. these were my results.