Motorola ATRIX 4G now available for pre-order at AT&T

0. phoneArena 13 Feb 2011, 08:05 posted on

The smartphone named "Best in Show" at the 2011 CES, the Motorola ATRIX 4G, is now available for pre-order through AT&T; the handset is priced at $199.99 after rebate and a signed 2-year contract...

posted on 13 Feb 2011, 09:31

1. Gerard (unregistered)

Just tried to order on ATT website, but no mention of the $499 bundle.

posted on 13 Feb 2011, 11:29

2. Balletboy13 (unregistered)

If you scroll down on the pre-order page with all the different plans it's on the bottom under the accessories. The laptop itself only costs $300 in the bundle which is where people might get confused.

posted on 13 Feb 2011, 14:59

3. Gerard (unregistered)

I'm trying to upgrade a 2nd Line and other than data/messaging/insurance, Accessories are not listed. Nor are they listed when I shop for accessories on ATT. If I try to sign up as a new customer, I see the accessories and Bundles as you mentioned. By the way, I was able to order the Atrix and keep an unlimited data plan as talked about on here earlier.

posted on 14 Feb 2011, 01:54

5. Jessee23 (unregistered)

How much is the unlimited data at att?
Thought they only have the 15 and 25 plans. I looked today and saw the 45 dollars for 4gb what I haven't seen before... It's interesting because verizon has 29 for unlimited..... my contract is about to expire and was thinking about the inspire but can't stand its design so the next would be the atrix which looks great and had awesome specs but the cost of the data plan looks better on verizon. not to mention that w/ a new acct. almost any phone is free.
Am i missing some hidden fees, tricks ?

posted on 13 Feb 2011, 16:50

4. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)

my brother in law just order his Atrix..he only got the phone..the accessories he could order from ebay to save $$$

posted on 14 Feb 2011, 09:52

6. ATTCallCenter (unregistered)

Jessee23, the $45 4GB plan is the old 2GB tethering plan, ATT decided to throw in the extra 2GB this sunday just for the 4G phones, but if anyone has had the $45 2GB plan, it will automatically change to 4GB

posted on 14 Feb 2011, 21:20

7. Jessee23 (unregistered)

Thanks, I thought it was new...
I really like the Atrix but 45data+39voice+10message+fees+taxes means about $100/month. Verizon would be 29data+39voice+5message+fees+taxes about $80. I wonder if it worth 240 a year extra... maybe if the network is faster... gotta see what att has for us on the Eastern shore first.... Anyhow can't wait to try the Atrix in person...