Motorola ATRIX 3 visits the FCC
0. phoneArena 15 Jun 2012, 01:07 posted on
The Motorola ATRIX 3 has taken a trip to visit the FCC and while it wasn't said outright, indications are that the device will have the dual-core Qualcomm S4 under the hood along with a 720p HD display and Android 4.0 running the show...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Birds (Posts: 1101; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Cool. This generally means the phone is less than six weeks away from launching. lol
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5673; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
good, good, this probably means that the Droid Razr HD isn't too far behind either. o:
3. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 5641; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
It doesn't bring anything new to the table. Motorola's going to leave it hanging after a few months.
4. Sniggly (Posts: 7230; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I shouldn't even bother trying to have a reasonable discussion with you, but I'll try.
What do you mean by "leave it hanging?"
9. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 5641; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
You and reasonable discussion should never be in the same sentence.
Just look at Motorola's past devices. That will explain what I meant.
5. baypkyi (Posts: 8; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Anyone know what whether the battery is internal or replaceable and what the size is?
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6979; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
No thanks Atrix 3 looks ugly. I'm buying the SONY ion next sunday. I'm done with Motorola while they give their RAZRS ONLY TO VERIZON. And they didn't mention the battery life
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5673; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh well, poor you. this'll come out with a 3300mAh battery and you'll have buyer's remorse. xD
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6979; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Not even sure what battery life this phone will have
11. DechyX (Posts: 118; Member since: 16 May 2011)
I can sort of understand why you'd stay away from Motorola, but a Sony phone? Really? I don't think they've made a decent phone for the US in years