Motorola ATRIX 2 unboxing
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Oct 2011, 22:24
Not surprisingly, the packaging of the Motorola ATRIX 2 seemingly follows accordingly to all other smartphones for AT&T, which is of course donning that all too peculiar white, orange, and blue colors to associate it with AT&T...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Joshing4fun posted on 18 Oct 2011, 23:08 2 1
Spec-wise, this is a great phone yet somehow it bores me. Probably the design. Looks too generic.
17. rayjones09 posted on 19 Oct 2011, 09:38 0 1
Agreed. It's just too redundant. Android is a great Operating System but when phones are released so many times in one year with very incremental upgrades, it just becomes "just another Android phone".
4. gemmabba posted on 18 Oct 2011, 23:21 1 0
it takes 43 seconds to boot (from 3:05-3:48)....nice
5. Netolic posted on 18 Oct 2011, 23:34 0 0
i just got it today. its a total of 90.89 bucks including tax
8. ledbetterp3 posted on 19 Oct 2011, 00:45 0 0
wow, what was the price without additional charges? and did you upgrade, or add a new line or start a new contract or what?
6. ledbetterp3 posted on 19 Oct 2011, 00:02 0 0
rating? 8.5? It shouldn't get lower than an 8, im getting this phone, what a great price, it's only $50 at walmart, does anyone not recommend getting phones at walmart? because I usually find the lowest prices there, and this is the only retailer which sells it for $50 when upgrading in a family plan.
12. ledbetterp3 posted on 19 Oct 2011, 07:03 0 0
they don't sell for $50 on amazon for an upgrade on a family plan, if you would read my whole post...
7. Simba501 posted on 19 Oct 2011, 00:16 1 0
This device has flown under the radar big time....
9. itsius1 posted on 19 Oct 2011, 03:07 0 0
wonder if it can use the same acc as the attrix 1.... but i dont see the connection ports anywhere on the phone similar to the one as its predecessor...
15. Cyd07 posted on 19 Oct 2011, 07:38 0 0
Accessories I suppose. Dock and hd station and so on.
16. ledbetterp3 posted on 19 Oct 2011, 08:26 0 0
Ahh I see, i'm pretty sure it can't use the atrix 4g's dock because of its increased size, but im quite sure that vice-versa works because the new lapdock 100 is supposed to work with all devices that are capable of using a lapdock. As for other accessories, such as blue tooth headsets, those should work..
14. networkdood posted on 19 Oct 2011, 07:35 0 0
Anyone who buys this phone will love GB 2.3.5 - I currently run KJ3 on my cappy - I get 2k Quadrant scores - it is like a new phone.
18. rayjones09 posted on 19 Oct 2011, 09:40 0 1
This phone and the original Atrix sound almost the same! Besides, the original Atrix was released just earlier this year!!!
19. GrosseFatigue posted on 19 Oct 2011, 10:38 0 0
I got one yesterday
It is much improved
RGB screen better than the bleak screen of the Atrix 1
More responsive snappier overall experience using the keyboard and screen, less mistake
It is a honey of a cell
A year after #1 still one of the best phone out there
(I also have an Atrix 1 for personnal use)
20. rayjones09 posted on 19 Oct 2011, 11:37 0 0
What is the criteria of "much better"? Because looking at the specs alone, they're quite similar. Normally you'd expect the second iteration of a device to be vastly superior.
22. GrosseFatigue posted on 19 Oct 2011, 12:31 0 0
If specs were all there is to be Samsumg would have the best cell phones
I have had only problems with Samsungs
This is a terrific phone, superior to the Atrix 1 in every respect that I still have
I will be using Atrix 2 for business
24. GrosseFatigue posted on 23 Oct 2011, 08:59 0 0
As I am getting more familiar with the Atrix 2 I am asking myself: why one, right now, should spend $300.00 on a cell phone when he can get an Atrix 2 for $100.00? This phone is close to perfection. I would wait for the quad phones next year.
25. jenmonath posted on 07 Nov 2011, 06:46 0 0
I got the phone yesterday and it is great but I can't skype with it which is annoying. I can see them and hear them and they can hear me but not see me! Anyone know anything?
26. jenmonath posted on 07 Nov 2011, 17:51 0 0
How do I stop email notifications on the Atrix2? Anyone please help!!