Moto X official info sign-up page now live
2. indianapple89 (Posts: 47; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
I just hope that it lives up to the hype. And going by Google's past record, I'm sure it will :)
6. pellegrini (Posts: 83; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
I'm not so sure.
I really wish to have a "custom" phone, but I feel that most of the customization will be at the software side.
I can't see how they could manage different hardware configurations for the same phone.
Maybe the only "hardware customization" will be a removable back cover, like the nokia lumia 620, and maybe with different materials too (rubber, kevlar, plastic).
7. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1321; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
The only custom software is a photo for wallpaper. The only real customization is exterior colors and trim, and some engravings. This is DOA.
10. haroonazeem638 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Mar 2011)
Thank you! 6 months ago when I said this on PhoneArena, no one would agree.
4. Sniggly (Posts: 7199; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Just signed up. Goddamnit, I haven't been this excited since I was a kid during the Christmas season.
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6812; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Just did that too :) I like how their site says assemble in America. And its not Chinese.
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6812; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
True American hardware. Can't wait!
9. jacko1977 (Posts: 411; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
it have to have all drivers built in for all the components they will offer