Moto X may offer fabric, wood, and ceramic backplate options
0. phoneArena 12 Jul 2013, 11:16 posted on
The potential customization options for the Motorola Moto X are starting to grow again as rumors take over. We all know that when there is too much time between releases of actual information, rumors start to get more and more absurd, so we're not too sure how much stock to put into this one. But, it may be that the Moto X will offer various materials for the backplate, including wood, fabric, and ceramic...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
That is VERY interesting....OMG I could her a teak decked phone! Awesome!
2. sniper1087 (Posts: 499; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
what? sorry I will give you the benefit of the doubt and was autocorrects fault hehe, but
i am not sure what you meant by "could her a teak decked phone".
4. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Hi love PAC ROM but the keyboard is atrocious! I meant * I could buy a teak decked phone!
Hahaha thanks for pointing out dude!
3. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I love how Motorola shows its signature sheets & teaser. Can't wait so excited.
5. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I'll take mine in hematite.
No, scratch that, too magnetic. Malachite.
6. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Hahaha yeah you could get it in a magnetic metal so every time you want a stand for your phone or a grip just stick it to your fridge or even better a long rod of metal for better zooming!
7. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Ooo, now there's an idea. Velcro. Just stick it to the clothing item of your choosing.
8. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Hahaha do out with a 10inch tablet and your your very own walking talking billboard!
9. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
why are you adding hahaha in every comment?wats so funny?
10. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Just the idea of a bloke walking round with a tablet stuck to home and besides I'm in a happy mood!
11. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Will you still hahaha when you're in a bad mood? Hahaha just asking. :D
13. sum182 (Posts: 229; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
If I'm my own walking billboard, can I charge companies for ads?.... I think I found the perfect job haha
14. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Daaamn I should've patented the Velcro thing. Now there's prior art.
19. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Me would love carbon fiber body with a red hot Ferrari colors.
21. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3702; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Fabric and wood can burn easily, so they should come up with the prevention.