Moto X in black and white shows up in possible press images
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I feel you man!
I'm tired of it already too...better these articles stop for a while until it's release.
If i remember right, i have seen these images already...posted on articles about the same.
One more article and i'd facepalm.
4. smallworld (Posts: 360; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Meee too !! Apart from its alleged price this phone is NOT interesting.
13. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1476; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
And you know that how? Have you seen it or are you just hating?
20. AppleHateBoy (Posts: 179; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
Shut up! This the third most beautiful phone of the year! (1st: HTC One | 2nd: Lumia 1020)
22. JojoGo101 (Posts: 203; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
Ignorant you are, you should know that this is more powerful than a lot of other mobile products, and it's the EXPERIENCE that matters, not an Octa-core.
26. iStabrak (banned) (Posts: 21; Member since: 26 Jul 2013)
Very true. Where is Motos Quadcore devices? That should be on par with
2. Shatter (Posts: 1655; Member since: 29 May 2013)
This phone has more innovation in it than every other flagship this year combined. Too bad they didn't back up that nice software with good hardware.
5. Dr.Phil (Posts: 790; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Well if you think about it, the iPhone 5 only has a dual-core processor at 1.3 GHz. The main reason why people don't really question the iPhone's hardware is because the software is optimized for it. In this case, I feel that Motorola and Google have truly optimized the software to be used with this type of hardware. So, it should feel as fluid and fast as a quad-core phone but with just two cores instead.
I would be willing to buy this device if the price is right. They could (not to say that they will) offer the device closer to the $200 mark. I think that would be amazing if they did and would potentially garner more market share for Android. Since Motorola is owned by Google, they can definitely take the hit. It would also be a huge seller because they could point out that the specifications of the device are on par, if not better, than the iPhone 5. They could also say the device is offered at the same price as the iPhone 5 but with no contract or subsidy needed. At least if I was in charge of Motorola that is what I would do.
9. flynfree (Posts: 364; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
I'm not crazy to downgrade my hTc One with this! Even with my gnote 2.
We need to look forward not backward.
11. Dr.Phil (Posts: 790; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I would wait until the official announcement before you make a decision. I never suggested that you "downgrade" at all. If anything, you could buy this device in addition to your normal headset because it will be affordable off-contract.
23. flynfree (Posts: 364; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
I'm here to read the article and some comments, sorry fellas, don't want to hurt your feelings!
If this Moro x is optimize with the software, how much more those two I mention above are more capable to do.
31. Dr.Phil (Posts: 790; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I'm sorry could you repeat the question? I have no idea what you are saying.
12. xpr3ss10n (Posts: 43; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
Sounds like another spec junky. This phone is rumored to enhance the experience of the device the way that 95% of user use it.
27. Shatter (Posts: 1655; Member since: 29 May 2013)
If your one of those people that just uses facebook and text its fine but if you do any sort of gaming or intensive task you will want the latest and greatest.
30. Dr.Phil (Posts: 790; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
The iPhone 5 seems to have the "lastest and greatest" games and it does fine. In fact, rumors suggest that Apple is going to continue to offer dual-core chipsets in the iPhone and keep the quad-core chipsets for the iPad. I mean the device will have an Adreno 320 GPU which should be able to play any modern mobile game just fine.
14. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 239; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
What's bad about the hardware? In fact, the hardware is pretty awesome. Have read the articles on the chip they're using? I think you should take a closer look at the hardware they're using. Might actually surprise and wow you. Motorola X 8 - 8 cores.
21. AppleHateBoy (Posts: 179; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
"This phone has more innovation in it than every other flagship this year combined."
You have gotta be bloody kidding me. All innovations combined? If you combine all the innovations done till now, this is what you'd get:-
A HTC One with all of Samsung's new features + microSD card slot + Exmor RS with OIS + 4.7" 1080p Super AMOLED + Over 3000 mAh battery + Snapdragon 800 and more.
6. a_merryman (Posts: 362; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
The design has grown on me overtime, it still isn't as nice looking as the htc one, or iphone 5 or xperia z.....but it looks nice
25. iStabrak (banned) (Posts: 21; Member since: 26 Jul 2013)
2013 is for S800 not S4Pro
Pure white all over! This phone looks superp!
MOTOROLA go back to your drawing board please. This is Quadcore year not 2011.
34. taikucing (Posts: 609; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
performs better than 2012 device (vs Nexus 4) and costs less than Nexus 4. hello moto ;)
35. taikucing (Posts: 609; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
remember, this is a mid end phone. still better than mid end shamesung junks (galaxy grand & galaxy s4 mini)
10. k1ng617 (Posts: 217; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Those look great! Much better than the carbon fiber look.
15. xpr3ss10n (Posts: 43; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
I dont see what the big deal is with the backplate...most ppl are going to throw it in a case anyway
16. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5177; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Stop posting the same article from a week ago we all saw the phone. I'm waiting till Aug 1st for full press release and I want the batter life info.
17. quyenqchau0813 (Posts: 71; Member since: 22 Mar 2013)
I would like it more if it doesn't those little small dots.
I like the one with a smooth back cover, like the one Google's CEO (forgot his name) was using.
Beside, they want this phone to be know by people, not for specs geek, so more leaks would be understandable.
But I want surprise too!
18. quyenqchau0813 (Posts: 71; Member since: 22 Mar 2013)
And if this phone release with 4.2.2, then I have a problem with it. It should released with 4.3, or provide update a week after official release. Or else I really doubt about its future update support.
19. Dj_Yawar (Posts: 22; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
Worst place for a primary microphone... All the look and grace is compromised
24. TheLolGuy (Posts: 449; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
I'm not so bothered by the speaker grill -- at least the back is curved, so it won't be muffled like it is on the S4 or Nexus 4 etc.
What does bother me is that the bottom is thin. Since people will constantly be shifting their hand to the lower half of the phone to have easier access to the on-screen buttons, having the top half of the phone thicker and presumably heavier is just begging for a good, hard drop. I'd rather take uniform thickness and maybe a tiny counterweight if it's still lighter than the top half.
28. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Lol. Now some of you fan boys are praising this device having an optimized dual core. While on some nokia articles, all you did was to hate the 1020...
Im actually impressed by this phone so far. I really liked the design given that it's simple and has a minimalistic look. The software also looks so much stock. Theyve nailed it with this one even if not going with what most oems did, going with spec wars.
People should start realizing that it's all not about the number of cores or the largest ppi or largest battery. It's all about getting the balance between those three. Specs race is a game played only by people who just want to brag their products.
29. Mc_Hojin (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
If this dual sim, i'm very2 like this phone
36. JunitoNH (Posts: 651; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Lets do this, if you are interested or remotely interested in this phone, read the articles. If you are not, just keep it moving, and go read articles about Fairy.
37. Altair (Posts: 254; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
OMG a new moto with the same old snakeskin and another row of retro icons. Add some iPhone copycat design and this is what we get???
See you later googlemoto.