Moto X engraving options will soon hit MotoMaker
0. phoneArena 11 Nov 2013, 09:44 posted on
The anticipated option to fully customize your Moto X may soon appear in MotoMaker. Rumor has it that after the personalization service is no longer exclusive to AT&T...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. davidmedeiros (Posts: 3; Member since: 11 Nov 2013)
Along with engraving, for that matter. Still no wood backs though
3. avinash22i (Posts: 41; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
hope moto comes back to ASIA really like their phones........
4. NexusPhan (Posts: 600; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
You'll get the Moto G. It will be announced on Wednesday. Looking like it could be $250 USD off contract.
5. GeekMovement (Posts: 2127; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Kind of late for all those who already purchased a moto x. I'm sure there are a lot more people who will buy this, but it's like adding a new feature after the majority of interested ones already purchases it. eh better late than never i guess.