Moto X Dev Edition and T-Mobile model get $100 price drops
0. phoneArena 07 Nov 2013, 22:41 posted on
The on-contract Moto X has gotten price drops all around, and now the off-contract models are finally getting price drops as well. All of the Moto X models that are sold directly from Motorola are getting price drops, meaning the T-Mobile variant and both Developer Editions of the Moto X are now $100 less than before...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. frayo (Posts: 21; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
This phone has no business being priced any higher than a nexus phone
2. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Moto missed its chance. Better camera, 1080p and a snap 800 would of made their price tag valid.
10. 14545 (Posts: 1209; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I think a six core processor would have been a real battery downer. So that would have been a negative IMO. However, a 1080p screen was a must, and expandable memory w/ a larger battery would have made me sale my S4 for it. That's my only 3 issues. MInimum of a 2500 mah battery and SD card slot would have gained my business.
Oh, and better pricing. It should have been no more than 500 off contract. And the Moto maker tool should have been available at release.
3. LordCaedus (Posts: 63; Member since: 01 Nov 2013)
The AT&T exclusive Moto-Maker didn't help either. I know I would have gotten one sooner if it was on Verizon at launch.
4. dspkblympkbl (Posts: 51; Member since: 23 May 2013)
When are manufacturers going to realize that carrier exclusivity is automatic fail. Is it not their purpose sell as many units as possible? Idk smh #ifIranacellphonecompany
5. Android4Ever (Posts: 86; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
This phone should cost no more than $299.00-$350.00 unlocked...Moto/Google must have lost their mind trying to sell this 720p/small battery phone for damn near $700.00...
6. Sniggly (Posts: 7227; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
It's always entertaining to see fools expecting low prices for devices whose value they clearly don't comprehend.
7. funnyguy (banned) (Posts: 244; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
I thought Motorola had gone bankrupt because of their crappy line of IPhones
When did this phone come out?
I haven't seen it in my local apple store.
8. Sniggly (Posts: 7227; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Your name is truly the funniest thing about your post, because it's so ironic.
9. daveydog (Posts: 36; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Droid ultra is 450, so the x should at least be at that price point. Maxx is 499.... X has to be lower than that. Sep point, g2 is 450 now? Nice! This is where they should all be headed....