Moto Maker may offer a leather option this year
0. phoneArena 06 Apr 2014, 20:27 posted on
If the year 2013 brought us the ability to have a wood backing on our Motorola Moto X using Moto...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Custom moto x for dev edition or screw it.
2. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4273; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
They're probably going to make fun of Samsung and the Note 3 when they release this. Can't wait.
5. shuaibhere (Posts: 1983; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
But but....samsung is reason for this move from moto...never the less note 3 looks classier than moto x...
4. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Man real leather eww. Its too stinky. I had watch geez after a week it stinked like hell. I switched to stainless steels.
7. corporateJP (Posts: 2431; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Leather is boss. Real premium.
On a side note, it is "Ricardo", not "Recardo", and he was the REAL, original Dos Equis guy before there was a Dos Equis guy. Don't f*** his name up again, or you'll be magically transported to Fantasy Island where Khan Noonien Singh will be waiting with a pair of tweezers holding an alien ear grub. After this, you will not have an issue with his name.