Moto Maker demo
0. phoneArena 01 Aug 2013, 16:22 posted on
Curious about the custom designing process that’s attached to the just announced Moto X, like as in how you’ll be able to actually choose your colors, patterns, and accessories? Well, we have you folks covered, as we give you a sneak peek at Moto Maker – Motorola’s online...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. AnTuTu (limited) (Posts: 804; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Nothing groundbreaking in Moto X but a good looking device.
10. joey_sfb (Posts: 2892; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Groundbreaking Customer oriented design and manufacturing. Quite shocking actually!!
Beat Samsung in term of manufacturing and releasing a fixed number of colored models. So now they are a good reason to do it in their own backyard, the USA.
2. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
this is a REALLY good idea, average device but great moto maker....
8. rgxVOiD (Posts: 433; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Yeah, that's why computer makers have been doing it for years... nothing new here
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3009; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I like the deep blue colour...isn't so pompous neither is it too dark and along with the headphones, it'll look great.
4. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1828; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
I see myself, rocking a wood grain one,, cherry wood, thick gloss :-D
12. rgxVOiD (Posts: 433; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
It says "assembled" in USA. The rest are still probably being made in China
6. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Im interested in those headphones; currently using Sennheiser full size headphones (even outdoors, because sound quality + comfort above anything to me, no earphones), but those stylish and colorful headphones could be a second good alternative.
7. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2604; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Nice phone, nice colors with customization options.
11. great (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
i don't care about "made in u.s status " it only increases the price of the device and damn ...even htc one mini wont cost that much !
those guys who want stock android with good build quality go for htc one google edition
moto x is a fail for me !