Moto Maker comes to all major U.S. carriers
0. phoneArena 11 Nov 2013, 11:09 posted on
Since the Motorola Moto X was first announced, we've been hearing that the Moto Maker software would be kept as an AT&T exclusive until sometime in November. Recently, the rumors have focused in on today, November 11th, as the day that exclusivity would end and the rumors have proven to be correct this time around...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3900; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
missing those days that i was using Motorola.
2. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
This is a seriously good idea! I really like all kind of personalization so then I can have items no one else can have! Would be nice if every company had this!
3. xoxoGeorges (Posts: 209; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
I honestly think that exclusivity was holding the phone down too much. Sad considering the idea is brilliant.
Too late though.
4. poddercast (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
I'm sure many people didn't buy this phone earlier since it the Moto Maker feature was exclusive to ATT. Lets see if the Moto X becomes more popular now that it is available to customize everywhere.
5. GeekMovement (Posts: 2155; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Throw in the wooden back plates and free earbuds and i'd call it a deal.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you get a Free Moto Skip and $10 worth of Google Play Credit when you get it.
that almost pays for the headphones. not to mention the free Dropbox storage. o:
9. GeekMovement (Posts: 2155; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
meh I'd still prefer the $40 matching earbuds. free dropbox storage also comes with some samsung devices which I personally don't use much.
8. jan25 (Posts: 470; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
Moto X really needs to launch worldwide, or at keast the next Moto X.