Moto Maker comes to all major U.S. carriers
1. akki20892 (Posts: 2651; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
missing those days that i was using Motorola.
2. ArtSim98 (Posts: 1104; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
This is a seriously good idea! I really like all kind of personalization so then I can have items no one else can have! Would be nice if every company had this!
3. xoxoGeorges (Posts: 145; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
I honestly think that exclusivity was holding the phone down too much. Sad considering the idea is brilliant.
Too late though.
4. poddercast (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
I'm sure many people didn't buy this phone earlier since it the Moto Maker feature was exclusive to ATT. Lets see if the Moto X becomes more popular now that it is available to customize everywhere.
5. GeekMovement (Posts: 1497; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Throw in the wooden back plates and free earbuds and i'd call it a deal.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5482; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you get a Free Moto Skip and $10 worth of Google Play Credit when you get it.
that almost pays for the headphones. not to mention the free Dropbox storage. o:
9. GeekMovement (Posts: 1497; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
meh I'd still prefer the $40 matching earbuds. free dropbox storage also comes with some samsung devices which I personally don't use much.
8. jan25 (Posts: 370; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
Moto X really needs to launch worldwide, or at keast the next Moto X.