Moto 360 may already be facing production issues
0. phoneArena 19 Mar 2014, 12:15 posted on
Yesterday's announcement of the Android Wear platform was highlighted by Motorola unveiling its first entry into the new smartwatch market: the Moto 360. The design of the 360 is gorgeous and quite unconventional for a smartwatch. But, a new rumor from the Asian supply chain is saying that the design may be too unconventional and may already be facing production issues...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1694; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Moto! Please make this watch happens! :D $300+ might seem a lot for a watch. But when you buy a nice watch, it could easily be more than that.
9. maherk (Posts: 1680; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
phonearena are getting desperate with these stupid rumors.
3. PBXtech (Posts: 994; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
New device, they'll come to a final resolution and hammer them out. Circuits can be designed to any shape, it just takes more effort to cram chips and components into such a small, round shape. They'll figure it out, Motorola has been making electronics for too long for this to stop them from making this a successful device.
8. DaNTRoN (Posts: 135; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
You're comments seem to stem from logic and deduction. +1
5. nctx77 (Posts: 771; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
This is why I said this watch would not be cheap. This is not a nexus device.
11. Scott93274 (Posts: 1618; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
We obviously, it's your only option for your iPhone. The look, quality, and feature set seems rather lackluster to what Android is offering.