Mother's Day Giveaway: HTC First from AT&T
0. phoneArena 10 May 2013, 10:07 posted on
May 12 is coming, guys, and you know what that means? It means that mom's going to be expecting a nice present from her beloved kid, because it's Mother's Day! Of course, we guess that many of you have already planned something to surprise mom, but just in case you're out of ideas, or out of good ideas, AT&T has you covered by giving you a chance to win an awesome new HTC First and the ability to send mom a lovely, personalized e-card...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
60. kellyr78 (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I will wish mom a long & healthy life so that she may live to see my 2 kids have children of their own.
61. hi-top (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I wish my mom nothing but the best, not just on mother's day, but everyday.
62. bstepchin (Posts: 20; Member since: 13 Dec 2010)
I wish my mom will one day dump her flip phone and join the smartphone revolution, starting with the HTC First :D
63. Digita1Cha0s (Posts: 6; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
I wish her the best mothers day and many more to come!
64. beachgurl (Posts: 3; Member since: 05 May 2013)
I am going to wish her the very best day and hope my dad does the dishes for her and her puppy doesn't give her to much trouble.
65. trustory (Posts: 117; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
I wish my mom would actually know how to use a smartphone.
66. Xolar (Posts: 57; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
i wish my mom to live longer so that she could see me graduate in college and be successful in it. also i wanted her to have this phone because she only have the Nokia C2 and we're not that rich. at least make her feel rich this mother's day.
i would be honored if i will win and give this to my mother..
67. aquariumdude (Posts: 40; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
That she's always been there for me no matter what, no matter the struggles we go through
68. DreadRed (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 May 2013)
I'm wishing that the world figures out how to make people immortal, so that she can live forever obviously. Geez.
69. sucker19r (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Would wish my mom less stress this year while dealing with my recently retired father!
71. KingCrow02 (Posts: 16; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Wish for a career for myself so I can carry the load and support entire family for now on.
72. papajohn (Posts: 25; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
wishing mom happiness, health and much love!
73. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
I'm going to wish her peace and tell her I love her.
74. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
I wish my mother would dump her old prepaid flip phone and get something she can really use on a decent network. As for what I wish for her? I wish that she carries on for many more years in continued great health and that I can someday repay her for the love and care that she has shown me in my 29 years of life.
75. xuerantiger (Posts: 41; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I wish my mom will be always be there for my family and me since she's so supportive towards everyone in our family.
76. pokergrl8 (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 May 2013)
I wish my mom a little less stress and all things positive come her way.
78. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
i wish my mom could spend a day where her mom would be cognitivly aware of what has been happening over the last few years
80. ckoch125 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I'm going to wish her many more healthy and happy years and mothers days to come!
81. konami125 (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I wish my mom knew how to use such a device.
82. Adianshadows (Posts: 66; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
i would say "Enjoy your new stock android phone Mom!!" :)
86. loganryan (Posts: 8; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)
I love my mom, i wish i would reborn in this planet many more time as her son. And also wish her a wonderful life. Miss u mom...(im in another country currently)
89. ambercore83 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 May 2013)
I wish my mom better health! She's disabled and has trouble using her hands, so I'd LOVE to suprirse her with this new smartphone. It would be much easier for her to use than with her current phone. Thanks so much for the chance to win!
90. boobypoop (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 May 2013)
i wish my mom would actually use technology to make her life easier
91. court171 (Posts: 11; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
FIrst, I will cut my mom's grass, wash her cars and we will be the first at red lobster before the crowd comes lol. By the time we get home my brother will have her favorite cheesecake for her from the cheesecake factory. Great Mother's day!!!!
92. Gingershnaps (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
My mother's day wish is that everyone spends time with their mom. Not all of us are so lucky as to be able to do so.
95. hrs1282 (Posts: 11; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
My mom deserves all the happiness in the world! Happy mothers day!
98. madthan (Posts: 7; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Wish her happiness and good luck. Belated mothers day wishes to all mothers.
99. mnp188 (Posts: 19; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
May she find all the happiness... love you mom.
100. rangerexiled (Posts: 7; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
I wish her few dreams come true.. travelling east asia, completing her picks of 100 places to see and.... watching me get married:)
101. kraj.snps (Posts: 11; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
May she find happiness, health and love...
103. melan26 (Posts: 12; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
I wished mom would finally know how to navigate her way through Facebook.
104. shsc82 (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 May 2013)
I wish my mom was still alive. I have another mother type in my life and I wish her happiness, joy, and all the chocolate she can hide in her freezer.
105. armenh (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 May 2011)
I wish her the most important thing in the world: good health!
106. arbitrage2004ru (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I wish her to worry less about me and just enjoy life!
107. s8877 (Posts: 15; Member since: 01 May 2012)
Want to say thanks for raising me and with her the best!
108. armoleo (Posts: 12; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I wish we were not living far from each other, so that I can make up all those wishes I have for her...
111. vandango (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 May 2013)
I wish my mom a closer connection with family and a good lottery win!
112. pudgypanda3 (Posts: 17; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
I wish my mom continued good health and happiness. I love her!
113. rafaelian2004 (Posts: 11; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I wish my mom less stress and more health and much more...
114. arbitrage8877 (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I wish my mom started to enjoy the fruits of her labor and be worry free and healthy!
115. SStewart (Posts: 14; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
I wish my mom continued health, wealth and happiness
116. rounder9834 (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 May 2013)
I wish my mom a long and healthy life