Mother's Day Giveaway: HTC First from AT&T
0. phoneArena 10 May 2013, 10:07 posted on
May 12 is coming, guys, and you know what that means? It means that mom's going to be expecting a nice present from her beloved kid, because it's Mother's Day! Of course, we guess that many of you have already planned something to surprise mom, but just in case you're out of ideas, or out of good ideas, AT&T has you covered by giving you a chance to win an awesome new HTC First and the ability to send mom a lovely, personalized e-card...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nyuhsuk (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Sep 2009)
I wish my mom would actually use the App Store on her iPhone.
2. eness (Posts: 6; Member since: 03 May 2013)
damn this is free this shows people are not interested in Facebook as you think they are
3. mrvid (Posts: 77; Member since: 02 Oct 2008)
Who wants a damn Facebook phone, even free is too much!!
5. Noray402 (Posts: 7; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I wish the best for my mother,I don't see her as much as I should ascend and today is mother's day in Mexico,so happy mother's day to all you mom's today and Sunday.
6. toffermac (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 May 2013)
I'm going to thank my mom for doing her best, no matter what.
7. persim (Posts: 18; Member since: 11 Dec 2010)
More is better than less
because if there's more less stuff,
then you might want to have some more.
But then, your parents won't let you because there's only a little.
If you really like something, you'll want more of it.
We want more!
We want more!
102. CellularNinja (Posts: 306; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
One of my all time favorite commercials right there.
8. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I wish my mom would continue to be healthy for many more years of her life.
10. Techsword (Posts: 31; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I plan on sending her a nice set of flowers, and then hopefully teaching her how to use a new smart phone.
12. 1nando (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
I wish my mom a long and healthy life so she can see all her grandkids grow up.
13. lanuk (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 May 2013)
I wish my mom a happy and relaxing life. She does so much for the family, but never takes to to relax herself.
14. riggsy (Posts: 25; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
I wish for my mom to be happy in her new retirement. I also wish she would update her technology and finally get a smartphone.
17. zonam (Posts: 20; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Wish you happy mother
s day mom. Be happy and healthy!
18. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
i wish my mom didn't make a twitter account, because if she did so, i'd be so f**ked up :D
20. Planterz (Posts: 2000; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I'm broke as hell, so all I can give my mom now is my best wishes.
21. svec7186 (Posts: 49; Member since: 24 Jul 2011)
my mom can't use a smartphone, i'll take it on her behalf :)
22. iAntwan (Posts: 5; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
I wish my mom to continue supplying me with more of her wisdom and guidance. After all, mom knows best :)
23. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
I'm gonna wish for my mom to switch from an iPhone to an android :D
24. mrraider602 (Posts: 23; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
I wish my Mom could live closer as we live in different states.. but she deserves nothing but the best as she sacrificed so much for me to become the man that I am.. Mom, I love you and miss you so much! Your the best!!
25. techvudu (Posts: 5; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
I'm actually going to cook for Mom and hook her up with some stellar plants for the garden. Short of that I'm hoping I can get her out off the "i" device this year since she doesn't actually know there are other smartphones out there. Happy Mother's Day to all who are, and don't forget to thank your Mom's for putting up with you all for all these years...Thanks phoneArena
28. wethegreenpeople (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 May 2013)
I wish my mom to have a happy life, and I hope I can help her out as much as she's helped me.
29. Bilpocalypse (Posts: 301; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
No wishing here. I'm going to make sure my mother has her best mother's day to date.
31. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
I wish my mom a stress free easygoing life, since raising twins has had to have been a stressful feat. also, I wish she would switch to an Android phone! Haha not really, she really likes her iPhone. At least she's not afraid of technology lol.
32. fistigons (Posts: 322; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
I wish my mom would take some time off on Mother's Day and do the thing she loves to do the most. Work on her 67 Camaro.
33. Issemann (unregistered)
I wish my mom would learn to use Facebook so I can give her this phone. (I also wish she would learn how to use a phone!!) LOL Love you mom!! (Who are we kidding? She doesn't know how to use a computer either, so she definitely won't see this post either!!!) LOL
34. erikiksaz (Posts: 170; Member since: 22 Apr 2010)
Wish her a happy mother's day with a new HTC first of course! Jk, that she is the best mum in the world.
36. housry23 (Posts: 127; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
Well, since she text me today and said she has ANOTHER virus on her computer, I guess I'll be wishing my mom would stay OFF of Facebook, because I'm sure that's where she gets them from lol! But seriously, If I won this phone, it would go to her!
37. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I wish mom to have a happy life, a wealthy life, and a relaxing life!
Love you mom! Life's Good!
38. nanja (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
thank you fo everything mom, this is my way of saying thank you
39. doonroy (Posts: 10; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
My mom is in a foreign country so I can't celebrate Mother's day with her. She's always wanted a smartphone so she can chat with me whenever possible using Skype, Line, or apps of the sort. Price of a smartphone, though, is a big concern to her. When she's here in the US this Thanksgiving I hope to buy a discounted smartphone for her. HTC First would be a great phone for my mom!
40. dtriscari19 (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I wish for her to be able to enjoy her new kitchen soon
41. cissi (Posts: 6; Member since: 13 Apr 2013)
I wish my mom to finally learn how to use her phone, to have a lovely day with the family, and give her his phone so it would be easier to run her self ran business she runs off Facebook
42. Demario24 (Posts: 17; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
i wish my mom would stop sending me text messages
44. sangreazvl (Posts: 2; Member since: 10 May 2013)
I wish my mom can finally update her old phone (motorola backflip) to something more usuable :D
45. cse.vicky (unregistered)
I wish my mother all the happiness for the all pain she took during me growing up. I wish I could be there with her now and for ever. :(
46. anjel1708 (Posts: 27; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
I love my mother. She has always been there for me. She is my hero.
47. Sony_xperia (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
I wish my mom could have a good smartphone.
48. jakeinkw (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Dec 2012)
I'm going to thank her for everything she does for me and my family, for being a great grandmother to my kids, and then I'm going to give her a brand new HTC First!
50. magnanimus (Posts: 516; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
I wish my mum the best daughter-in-law a man could ever give is mother and hope she lives to see her grandchildren graduate from college.
51. guntherpenguin (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 May 2013)
I wish my mom a day of relaxation, she was in labor with me for 28 hours and had me on mothers day xD helluva present
54. CellularNinja (Posts: 306; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
I wish my mom would realize how much better my S3 is than her 4S lol
55. tweetyscute (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 Jul 2012)
I wish my mom wins enough money to get her teeth fixed
56. technologic123 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 May 2013)
I wish my mom nothing but happiness, health, and to continue being the amazing mother she has been to me and my family all of these years. She's had a tough year, but she's a fighter; she deserves nothing but the best. Thank you also to phonearena for being generous with this giveaway, a happy mother's day goes to the women of phonearena and as well as all mothers out there!
57. phyxius (Posts: 11; Member since: 10 May 2013)
I wish my mom to get this phone and stop asking to borrow mine
58. defjam (Posts: 5; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
I'll wish her not to waste all her time on Facebook!
59. polograph (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
I wish my mom would be successfully choose her business and satisfied with that, and finally see her happy face :)