More than a quarter of all photos and videos are taken on smartphones
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Dec 2011, 20:04
NPD released its findings from a recent survey about taking photos and videos. It found that the percent of photos taken with a smartphone has risen to 27% from 17% just a year ago.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xmusicianguy posted on 22 Dec 2011, 20:09 4 0
I have used a smartphone (Droid X and now Bionic) for recording all of my YouTube music covers for a while now. Much more convenient.
2. troppouncapo posted on 22 Dec 2011, 20:12 2 0
I have an iPhone 4 and I use it to take pictures and video, but just because I work as video report I need a dedicated camcorder. Anyway just for fun a smartphone it's enough even if most of the time pictures and videos have a really slow resolution.
3. kcombs posted on 22 Dec 2011, 20:48 1 0
I have a brand new point and shoot Cannon, and I still use my iPhone for pictures and videos.
5. BattleBrat posted on 22 Dec 2011, 22:32 2 0
I use my Itouch for video, but still use my Sony DSC-R1 for photos when they count...
7. wsker posted on 23 Dec 2011, 00:59 2 0
Xperia neo all u need, in the bright morning, or in poor light conditions!....
Photos, videos!, all good!