More than a quarter of all photos and videos are taken on smartphones
0. phoneArena 22 Dec 2011, 20:04 posted on
NPD released its findings from a recent survey about taking photos and videos. It found that the percent of photos taken with a smartphone has risen to 27% from 17% just a year ago.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xmusicianguy (Posts: 96; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
I have used a smartphone (Droid X and now Bionic) for recording all of my YouTube music covers for a while now. Much more convenient.
2. troppouncapo (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
I have an iPhone 4 and I use it to take pictures and video, but just because I work as video report I need a dedicated camcorder. Anyway just for fun a smartphone it's enough even if most of the time pictures and videos have a really slow resolution.
3. kcombs (Posts: 275; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
I have a brand new point and shoot Cannon, and I still use my iPhone for pictures and videos.
4. medalaster01 (Posts: 42; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
My iphone 4s rocks in camera catafory..
11. robinrisk (unregistered)
oh yea! the iPhone has the best catafory ever!
5. BattleBrat (Posts: 1383; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I use my Itouch for video, but still use my Sony DSC-R1 for photos when they count...
7. wsker (Posts: 24; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
Xperia neo all u need, in the bright morning, or in poor light conditions!....
Photos, videos!, all good!