More than 75 million smartphones sold in China during Q1
0. phoneArena 22 May 2013, 02:01 posted on
According to stats compiled in the first quarter from DigiTimes, 90.54 million mobile phones were sold in China during the first quarter of 2013; sequentially, that was a gain of 23.5%. Year-over-year the gain was 34%. 75.28 million of those purchased units were smartphones. Smartphone sales rose 32.2% from the fourth quarter...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Silencerzzz (Posts: 21; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Where is Nokia?? Lol smart Chinese don't use Nokia.
2. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
werent they sold out of nokia on the 920 release??
3. taikucing (unregistered)
what is nokia?
8. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
It's people like you who shouldn't be allowed to function in society....
5. tiara6918 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Since there are a lot more cheaper china phones,they choose that instead of buying products that are expensive. But with the introduction of more low and mid range devices by nokia,I hope that they'll get the chance to be one of the main smartphone vendors in china soon