More than 20 million units of the Samsung Galaxy S III have been sold in 100 days
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Sep 2012, 02:51
On Thursday, Samsung has let it be known that the flagship Samsung Galaxy S III has sold over 20 million units in just 100 days; the red hot modal is selling three times as fast as its predecessor, which was no slouch itself...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Mehdia posted on 06 Sep 2012, 02:55 25 5
well done sammy
samsung is biggest smartphone
no nokia camera fake:))
7. whysoserious posted on 06 Sep 2012, 03:13 19 2
Nokia: eating Jellybean for breakfast
Samsung: throwing Nokia out of the Window.
32. imsickwithphone (banned) posted on 06 Sep 2012, 07:32 4 0
11. neutralguy posted on 06 Sep 2012, 03:32 0 6
aww. can't you just see their statement? And have you seen the hands-on vids from many people?
Besides, the video that you are talking about didn't say that it was captured with 920. It just shows the difference a camera with and a camera without OIS.
21. pokharkarsaga posted on 06 Sep 2012, 04:32 2 0
Only 1 improvement in upcoming samsung galaxy s4.give us a pureview camera that has all the features of a DSLR and camcorder.Nokia will be history after lauch of Samsung Galaxy s4 pureview.The above 20 million figures will come in less than 30 days.
3. whysoserious posted on 06 Sep 2012, 02:59 23 0
Patent that Samsung. As soon as Apple sells 20 million iPhone 5 in about or less than 100 days, sue them.
28. sid07desai posted on 06 Sep 2012, 06:10 6 0
but it won't sell that many iphones in the first place.
6. AndroidLife posted on 06 Sep 2012, 03:10 3 0
Sean here, just glad to tip on the good news thats samsung deserves!
8. imran_khan0786 posted on 06 Sep 2012, 03:13 1 23
Fake information for increasing the sale. Because no one going for s3, every one going for note or oneX.
Don't believe on this.
10. frydaexiii posted on 06 Sep 2012, 03:26 12 0
Oh I suppose you posted an invisible link that shows us a legit article that proves this is fake?
12. tedkord posted on 06 Sep 2012, 03:36 5 0
The One X is also a great phone, but it's sales have been piddling. The Note has sold well, but not nearly to the level of the SGS3. Sammy has a winner here. Fastest selling/most presold, best selling currently.
23. Evil_SaNz posted on 06 Sep 2012, 05:01 0 1
Not totally wrong as statement, I believe that many use this technique to build up hype - especially Apple.
Like for music charts, song at n.1 convince people to buy it and afterwards really becomes the n.1. We saw many billboard scandals in the past.
Cause - effect phenomena is one of the most efficient propaganda tools. Don't know if this is the case, but I barely believe to any statistic.
Anyway it's possible Sammy sold so many units, because they generated a lot of hype in pure Apple style. However, they can't compete with all the subliminal iphone advertising in tv shows or movies
27. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2012, 05:47 0 0
Okay, I'll follow your second comment and not believe your first one.
13. darac posted on 06 Sep 2012, 03:41 3 0
If s3 Is outselling the predecessor at such rate, I think the Note 2 will sell big(pun intended).
Around 20-30 million overall doesn't seem far fetched.
Seems like android tablets ain't doing bad after all, haha
16. rusticguy posted on 06 Sep 2012, 04:01 3 0
So 1 billion dollar (not yet paid) advertisement campaign worked well for Samsung (and campaign isn't over as yet) :)
17. aneet11 posted on 06 Sep 2012, 04:02 2 0
Good news tht is......S3 is really a special fone
20. Iphone4 (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2012, 04:24 2 0
i am buying one this month white one
22. kombinatonz posted on 06 Sep 2012, 04:52 1 0
Congratulations samsung. I support samsung to the end
24. matrix_neo posted on 06 Sep 2012, 05:22 5 0
Congrats Samsung... You deserved it. Another big blow for apple, iphone is losing its glory days. Galaxy note 2 will smash it more...
26. ricodroid posted on 06 Sep 2012, 05:37 2 0
isnt that the perfect middle finger to apple .. who instead of inoovation spent most of the time throwing charges against everyone cause they were butt hurt by someone outselling them
30. champ_vl posted on 06 Sep 2012, 06:21 4 0
I'm glad the iPhone trend is starting to go away. I was getting pretty sick and tired of all the iCrap and hearing everyone say it is the best phone. GO SAMSUNG !!
31. FranksGT posted on 06 Sep 2012, 07:31 1 1
Well the only reason I bought the galaxy S3 was because I was confused. I though it was a new apple iphone
LMAO FAIL APPLE
33. The_Innovation posted on 06 Sep 2012, 09:50 0 0
Does anyone know the numbers for the iPhone 4S when it launched?
35. abhijeit posted on 09 Sep 2012, 09:21 0 2
Yest when i handled my freind's Samsung Galaxy SIII, i was shocked to see that it hangs as well!!! i mean i believed dat a phone with 4 cores and costing around Rs.40,000 in my country (India) can never hang...i was apalled to see the lag...similarly samsung galaxy y (a cheap andrioid phone) starts freezing as sooon as the sms count crosses 200 (yes, a mere 200 texts!!!). Its sshockinggg!! wats da use if a 40,000 phone starts lagging and keeps hanging!!! Was planning to buy SIII however, i believe i should consider some other good options!!!
Also samsung build quality feels cheap. such an expensive phone should wear a good sturdy body!!! It again points to the fact that anything korean or chinese is cheap!!!!Hence its better to keep away from korean stuff for their cheap quality!! be it samsung or be it a hyundai car!!!!
Its just dat samsung is hrough this lucky phase..dont forget dat Nokia also has had such a phase and finally i saw the end!!! MORAL OF THE STORY - SUCCESS ISNT FOREVER!!!! So, Dear samsung, make hay while the sub shines..surely destiny will move things in another direction...veryy sooon!!!!
36. whysoserious posted on 10 Sep 2012, 04:11 0 0
I'm also shocked to see a lot of bulls**t on your post!!!