More press images of Nokia Lumia 928 leak
0. phoneArena 19 Apr 2013, 02:48 posted on
For about a month-and-a-half, we have been seeing a steady stream of leaks related to the as-yet-to-be-announced...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Cecilia (banned) (Posts: 8; Member since: 19 Apr 2013)
Looks kind of ugly, I dont like sharp corners :(
16. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
It's same as the L920!
When I first saw this phone, I couldn't stop laughing, what the hell is this,,,,!!
But looks sexier and nice
But still to big heavy thick wide brick!
21. yero789 (unregistered)
This is not official people!This doesn't even look like it's alluminium,how can this be real? :D
22. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
So you like ugly curvey phones?
So you like your TV with curves? The best looking designs are by Sony and Samsung 9000 series with sharp edges and with 4mm bezel!
You must love Apple Tvs with curves all over and with 3inch bezels! Some taste and prefrences you have™
23. cyko969 (Posts: 49; Member since: 23 Mar 2010)
I like curvy phones, just like how I like my women to be curvy... but not too curvy lol
24. p5yb0rg (unregistered)
the verizon logo is definitely painful on the eyes
9. astronot (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Don't judge designs by right-angled views.
Ever wondered why even the most exciting cars look quite normal when viewed right-angled.
No copycatting here. This looks to be a very interesting design.
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2951; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Yup, this was what i was talking about.
This looks more like a '928'.
3. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
8x still the sexiest Windows Phone alive
Seeing what they done with the find5 , oppo gangnam style should make a windows phone
18. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
no i am not , i held an 8x at Pikom PC fair and i love it . A lot better looking than the fat Lumia 920
6. Cecilia (banned) (Posts: 8; Member since: 19 Apr 2013)
I also like the 8X better. I think it also have the same specs.
19. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
and the 8x is cheaper , hooray .
7. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
It still looks thick.
8. aco96 (Posts: 147; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
It looks like WP8 can't handle huge camera sensor. I'm gonna buy the 808 PureView because it has FM Transmitter, great camera, rich recording, hdmi, usb otg - these things Lumia can't offer.
11. Equilibrium (Posts: 18; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
Same boring outdated design, too heavy and thick, this isnt 2010.
LAMEIA 920+ is a better name for it!
(This is exactly how you trolls sounded when S4 was revealed, pretty childish isnt it?)
20. shikroi (Posts: 181; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
No one said this was a 920 successor. That's why its called the 928 and not the 940. It just like the 822 being another version of the 820 for a different carrier. Its important not to mistake this for a catwalk or a 920 successor because it isn't.
30. Equilibrium (Posts: 18; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
I was trolling, nokia fanboys bashed the s4 so much and now they've all hidden away because it actually is an amazing phone.
Also lumia 800, 900 and N9 say hi
12. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
looks like another brick. I love the design/build material but nokia is the one company that needs to actually work on making it's phones thinner/lighter.
13. Kriksis (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
I use phone that wights 176 g (6.21 oz) and I DO NOT FEEL IT TO BE HEAVY...
If you can't lift it then I am sorry to inform you - YOU GOT MUSCLE DEGRADATION, and you should see doctor...
14. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3714; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Still looks bulky, they should make it more slimmer! :)
15. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
The phone doesn't look bulky at all. Are you guys blind!!!!
17. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Cause it's black you can't see it, it hides it!
29. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
now I can see why black rappers like tyga and Jayz are so skinny .
27. Penny (Posts: 899; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
I like the 920's design, especially with the curved front glass and some of the color that pops out surrounding the black glass on the front. That being said, I think this device looks very nicely proportioned in terms of thickness. I hate super-thin, grip-less phones that everybody is striving for these days. I still need to hold the damn thing to use it, and I don't wanna put a case on it!
28. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2951; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Definitely has your name written on it :)