More pictures of the international version Sony Xperia Z1s leak out ahead of launch
0. phoneArena 13 Nov 2013, 05:08 posted on
The wait for the mini version of the Xperia Z1 is already over in some parts of the globe, but for the majority of would-be buyers, it remains out of reach...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sebaa (Posts: 25; Member since: 30 Jun 2009)
Come on Sony just release it allready!!!
Also remeber this? phonearena.com/news/Sony-aims-to-stop-leaks-of-prototypes_id47607 ... no leaks ahyy? :)
2. pyradark (Posts: 767; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
those restriction will be implemented for CES 2014 and so on
Z1s already leak a long ago since Z1 release
4. pyradark (Posts: 767; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
for those complaining about the bezel and the size!!!
Iphone 5: 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm (4.0in screen)
Xperia Z1s: 120 x 60 x ?? mm (4.3in screen)
In your face hater!!!
6. ArtSim98 (limited) (Posts: 2738; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Yep iPhones have huge bezels. I don't understand why nobody complains about those... Or about bezels in general.
7. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
If you look at the picture carefully, you will realize that Z1s size was not 120 x 60 mm.
I think Z1s will have the same size as Xperia Z1f 127 x 65 x 9.4 mm.
And you shouldn't have to care about those cluless people who constantly complain about the bezels, because until this day no one can make bezelles waterproof phone.
For any people who complaining about bezels on Z1s, you should do some bezels comparison between.
Optimus G vs Optimus GJ and Galaxy S4 vs Galaxy S4 Active.
5. starkiller306 (Posts: 58; Member since: 13 Nov 2013)
the date on the home screen says Tuesday, 17 February....that's 2015 :O or 2009 maybe? :D
10. TechCrazyedBoy (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
What hell??Come on Sony release it already...
People are starving for the phone...LOL xD
11. Furbal (Posts: 293; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
bout time a powerful 4.3inch came out that was something other than 800x480...