More pictures of the first Tegra 4 powered phone, the ZTE Geek U988S, leak
0. phoneArena 15 Jul 2013, 13:30 posted on
Earlier Monday morning, we told you about the first phone to be powered with a quad-core Tegra 4 processor, the ZTE Geek U988S; while we had just the one photo to show you at the time, we now have a number of new photographs of the device. Unless you are a China Mobile customer, you won;t get a chance to take this model home as it is designed specifically for the carrier's proprietary TD-SCDMA network...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JMartin22 (Posts: 639; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
And... they'll release a carbon copy phone with the same or similar specs in a few short months for no reason. Gotta love Chinese/Taiwanese manufacturers like ZTE/Huawei/HTC lol.
7. cheetah2k (Posts: 734; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
Dont put HTC in the same sentence as ZTE, Huawei... They aren't known to copy copy copy, and their products are always very good quality.
2. calim (Posts: 18; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Why go with Tegra 4 instead of S800? Because of the shortcomings Tegra has Nvidia must have lowered the price considerably. It will probably show up in many not quite flagships.
3. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3514; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Couldn't have said it any better. Kudos to your GREAT comment.
5. imkyle (Posts: 947; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I'm starting not to care about the Tegra 4. That is sad because it looks like a beast.
6. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 234; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Silly Zhongxing Telecommunication Equipment Corporation.
The Spec Wars was so 2012.
Now it's all about usability.
8. james004 (Posts: 440; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Good point but most companies are still battling for specs. Look at IR antenna. Only XZ had it and now S4 and One has it too.
while its specs war. Now the design war has started within it
9. sarge77 (Posts: 201; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
You think we can finally end the year of the dragon and enter the T4 need this phone bring it to US all carriers or atleast sprint since we carry ZTE