More pictures of the Samsung Trance
1. tanders04 (Posts: 70; Member since: 12 Feb 2009)
Is VZW going to start releasing every phone in a boys and girls version now?
3. T-Money3000 (Posts: 244; Member since: 15 Dec 2007)
Its not a bad idea really.... customers (esp. girls) like the colour options. plus it gives us opp. to sell mulitple handsets
2. souleater93 (Posts: 86; Member since: 20 Mar 2009)
its still ugly no matter what color it is
4. Slayor721 (Posts: 43; Member since: 27 Dec 2008)
yea. the shape of the phone looks kinda gay. it look like that other verizon phone, the blitz i think its called. That phone looks mad weird and so does this one.
5. Fan_of_Fanboys (Posts: 101; Member since: 13 Nov 2008)
I actually think it is not half bad looking. Way better than I expected based on the last pictures. And the more color options the better for the consumer. This will be great for high school kids and people who are not into high end devices.
7. vzw fanman (Posts: 1968; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
i agree ha. kids who could careless about the interent and think 3g means $ 3,000, this will be good for them
6. ace1122 (Posts: 237; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
It's like an Samsung's fuglier version of Verizon's first chocolate. And it's even a music centric phone and has a 1.3 megapixel camera while most phones are getting atleast 2 megapixels now. Way to go Samsung! Not.
9. WKlingbeil (Posts: 215; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
Regardless of what anyone says, it's a clear improvement over the Juke, bottom line.
10. VZW Employee (Posts: 22; Member since: 25 Mar 2009)
phone looks pretty cool! wonder if it's going to be worth the price.