More pics of the Galaxy S3 surface
0. phoneArena 01 May 2012, 11:25 posted on
Two more shots of the Galaxy S3 are out, further confirming hardware buttons, along with a hint that another device is in the works...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
27. dvsmik3 (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
lol my bad...didn't know this was so offensive
25. Sangeet (Posts: 222; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
That's only what i have got for firsts like you
2. dcgore (Posts: 190; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
If this is it then still looks too plasticky. I thought ceramic casing was the "rumor."
9. -box- (Posts: 3470; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
There's a case over the actual body of the device to obscure its true shape. Read the article.
17. alan_1230 (Posts: 49; Member since: 22 Apr 2012)
omg your comment was funny lollll read the article god dammit lmao!!!!
12. CommentBoxEnforcer (Posts: 78; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Im glad my gnex is all touch screen
15. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Yeah man after looking at this beautiful screen with nothing ugly on the physical exterior I don't know if I could ever use a phone with buttons on the front again!!
22. Luuthian (Posts: 163; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Same here... The Gnex has spoiled me forever :/.
3. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
whaaaathehell? GTi9800?! what is this???
8. remixfa (Posts: 13885; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
my ears perked as well. lol. maybe its the Note2?
this is just another shot of that fake demo testing casing we've already seen.
what is fun is that the whole thing looks like a large international S2, while if you look at the curved lines just inside, it looks like a large hercules-S2. Like samsung is giving us a Rasberry for trying to peek too soon. :)
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I think this casing (body) is only for testing.
5. abdane (Posts: 450; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
this dummy, is the best dummy of all ! XP
seriously, this dummy is cool :P i still hope not last design :P
33. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 215; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
The phone is supposed to be blue or white!!!
7. metoyou (Posts: 264; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Like I mentioned before, i9800 is the next Superphone from Sammy that will steal the show on May 3rd in London.
10. intos (Posts: 77; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
omg... is this what we waiting for ??? hope not ... hope this a joke ...
11. Just_a_boy (Posts: 183; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
It's a quite ugly phone. Samsung please add a camera key.
13. taz89 (Posts: 1772; Member since: 03 May 2011)
so annoying when people say ''i hope this isnt the final design'' when for the past 2 weeks everyone been saying that it is a DUMMY case and NOT final design
16. tward291 (Posts: 557; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
lol whats funny is when they finally show this phone it wont live up to half the rumors lol it be a platic last for 4 hours pieace of s**t. i bet you guys will be on here bitching about a software glitch or it gets to hot or my screen wont come on lol i love bitches. plus if you guys like samsung then you should just buy an iphone all they do is copy everything apple does look at the dame home button for god sakes
19. medicci37 (Posts: 532; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Not really. There is alot more Samsung (more than 50%) in the iphone, then there is iphone in Samsung products. If they did copy Apple the SG lll would have a weak azz A9 duel core. Lower resolution. & A small, cheap, old school, lcd screen. Oh, & no real customization...Because Apple Sucks !
21. tward291 (Posts: 557; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
lol look at there *** little touch wiz just like the iphone they love apple so much they destroy the android look in favor of a apple flavored look semperfi bitches
26. ph00ny (Posts: 531; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Before we even get into this, Samsung has been making phones with home button much longer than apple has. Same can be said about other manufacturers such as HTC
18. protozeloz (Posts: 5191; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
not a home button D: on screen buttons with that please!!!
20. jibraihimi (Posts: 482; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Phonearena plzzzz take sum rest, May 3rd is just round the corner, so plzzz don't kill the excitement by bombarding us with so many Galaxy S3 rumours. Let Sammy do this job on 3rd........ :)
and PA plzzz take little rest as u have to start posting abt. all the rumours and leaks for next iPhone after the launch of S3..........
23. kshell1 (Posts: 1112; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Lol idc what it looks like im buying it anyway
28. k1ng617 (Posts: 217; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
If you take a look at the shape of the glass rather than the shape of the body, you can see what could be the final dimensions of the production phone's LCD & bezel. The curved corners looks very much like the GNex which I think is great. I do hope they go above and beyond with the case though.
29. gallitoking (Posts: 4572; Member since: 17 May 2011)
is a fake as the SGSIII wont have ICS... Samsung will relased a statement that will be updated but wont specify when,,,,
30. joey18 (Posts: 486; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
Looking this one well htc my best option this phone is ugly o i wait for the iphone 5
31. Mube1 (Posts: 153; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Totally confused.i hope s3 design will b better than s2 and galxay nexus:-)
32. Baseballer (Posts: 125; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
If you zoom in closely, you can tell its curved like the gnex. I hope it looks good and the U.S Carriers op for no home button because im not a fan of the button.
34. Cyan3boN (Posts: 418; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
I say it again, "hope this is not the final design"
35. mjasinsk (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Its part dummy and part true. True phone has probably curved design and its in fake case. Its like cars camouflage. Look at the lines inside fake case :)