More leaked renderings of the Nokia Lumia 520 and 720 appear
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Feb 2013, 08:31
On Friday night, we passed along to you some leaked renderings purportedly of the Nokia Lumia 520 and Nokia Lumia 720 from @evleaks; with MWC just days away, the Finnish manufacturer is expected to stuff the pair of phones into the suitcase for the trip to Barcelona along with a couple of models that are rumored to be Verizon bound...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rickywinataa posted on 23 Feb 2013, 08:36 2 11
somehow it really looks like htc 8x although again, 8x's design is really generic and universal
3. cam-whore posted on 23 Feb 2013, 08:42 16 2
which bring back the fact that htc's 8x and 8s were copied from nokia lumias....
8. rickywinataa posted on 23 Feb 2013, 09:34 1 3
i don't think htc copied lumia because lumia has this kind of box-y top and bottom while htc's is rounded from all sides
13. StreetNerd posted on 23 Feb 2013, 12:54 3 2
how did they copied the lumias?
i dont see any resemblance... maybe the color and curb glass
5. jlp34876 posted on 23 Feb 2013, 08:50 13 6
HTC 8X is a direct copy of lumia phones.
according mynokiablog these leaked image was realeased 5months ago.
11. XperiaUser posted on 23 Feb 2013, 10:43 4 8
HTC 8X is the most beautiful wp phone. how dare u compare 8X with bulky lumia phones , even 8S is much better.
16. znellu posted on 24 Feb 2013, 01:07 2 0
HTC Windows phones look good. But Nokia phones are having awesome designs too. Nokia has been delivering customers with awesome designs all these years. There's no point in saying that Nokia phones are bulky as they've got great build quality.
"how dare u compare 8X with bulky lumia phones" - Are you joking? :D
4. No_Nonsense posted on 23 Feb 2013, 08:45 1 0
PA, IMO the EOS is the 41MP lumia and the laser/catwalk are pureview devices, with a slight update over the 920 for VZW and other carriers/markets. The EOS wont perhaps make an appearance till nokia world this year. Also, worth mentioning is thr fact that I saw a nokia dude having a device with a hump on it's back and a yellow coloured body.
6. ogy_dogy posted on 23 Feb 2013, 09:14 0 0
Can anyone tell me what the 3 dots on the back of the 720 are? its not a speaker cos it can be seen to the left of the dots on the other photos...
10. omarr posted on 23 Feb 2013, 09:46 0 0
They are pogo pins . I think it it used for charging
14. ogy_dogy posted on 23 Feb 2013, 15:24 0 0
Hmm, dock connectors? interesting, but i would prefer qi charging...
7. spideyhead256 posted on 23 Feb 2013, 09:25 4 0
pretty decent looking mobiles.especially for mid-range phones.simple yet attractive.
15. akki20892 posted on 23 Feb 2013, 16:15 5 0
High End, Mid Range, and Low End Devices From Nokia Always Look Cool, sexy, hot and colorful.......i love Nokia....!!!
17. b1acktiger posted on 24 Feb 2013, 07:15 0 0
What's the difference between 620 and 520 ? Front facing cam ?
18. Credo posted on 24 Feb 2013, 19:21 0 0
show me the Lumia 920 successor, can't wait ;))))))))))))))