More leaked renderings of the Nokia Lumia 520 and 720 appear
Of the two models displayed, the Nokia Lumia 520 is the low end handset, which a quick perusal of the specs will confirm. To refresh your memory, the unit is expected to offer a 4 inch sensitive screen (in other words, don't insult it) with a dual-core 1GHz processor under the hood. 512MB of RAM and 8GB of native storage tags along for the ride. A microSD slot will expand the storage capacity on the phone, which does have a rear-facing 5MP camera. There is no front-facing shooter on the device.
The Nokia Lumia 720 supposedly has a 4.3 inch glass, a 6MP camera on back and a 2MP upfront. Otherwise, refer to the specs for the Lumia 520.
What everyone is waiting to see at MWC are the other two phones that Nokia is rumored to be unwrapping at MWC. One is expected to be a variant of the Nokia Lumia 920 with a thinner design and an aluminum body, codenamed the Nokia Catwalk. The other, codenamed the Nokia Laser, is believed to be a Windows Phone flavored version of the Nokia 808 PureView with a 41MP camera. One of the two recently visited the FCC, as we mentioned on Friday.
source: @evleaks via WMPoweruser
Latest renders of the Nokia Lumia 520 and Nokia Lumia 720 Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Latest renders of the Nokia Lumia 520 and Nokia Lumia 720
1. Nokia Lumia 520
2. Nokia Lumia 720
1. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
somehow it really looks like htc 8x although again, 8x's design is really generic and universal
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
But lumia 520 is compete with 8s right?
9. omarr (banned) (Posts: 149; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
Go and mend your grammar please ....
3. cam-whore (Posts: 164; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
which bring back the fact that htc's 8x and 8s were copied from nokia lumias....
8. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
i don't think htc copied lumia because lumia has this kind of box-y top and bottom while htc's is rounded from all sides
13. StreetNerd (Posts: 699; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
how did they copied the lumias?
i dont see any resemblance... maybe the color and curb glass
5. jlp34876 (Posts: 79; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
HTC 8X is a direct copy of lumia phones.
according mynokiablog these leaked image was realeased 5months ago.
11. XperiaUser (unregistered)
HTC 8X is the most beautiful wp phone. how dare u compare 8X with bulky lumia phones , even 8S is much better.
16. znellu (Posts: 64; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
HTC Windows phones look good. But Nokia phones are having awesome designs too. Nokia has been delivering customers with awesome designs all these years. There's no point in saying that Nokia phones are bulky as they've got great build quality.
"how dare u compare 8X with bulky lumia phones" - Are you joking? :D
4. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
PA, IMO the EOS is the 41MP lumia and the laser/catwalk are pureview devices, with a slight update over the 920 for VZW and other carriers/markets. The EOS wont perhaps make an appearance till nokia world this year. Also, worth mentioning is thr fact that I saw a nokia dude having a device with a hump on it's back and a yellow coloured body.
6. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Can anyone tell me what the 3 dots on the back of the 720 are? its not a speaker cos it can be seen to the left of the dots on the other photos...
10. omarr (banned) (Posts: 149; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
They are pogo pins . I think it it used for charging
14. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Hmm, dock connectors? interesting, but i would prefer qi charging...
7. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
pretty decent looking mobiles.especially for mid-range phones.simple yet attractive.
15. akki20892 (Posts: 2656; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
High End, Mid Range, and Low End Devices From Nokia Always Look Cool, sexy, hot and colorful.......i love Nokia....!!!
17. b1acktiger (Posts: 196; Member since: 19 May 2012)
What's the difference between 620 and 520 ? Front facing cam ?
18. Credo (Posts: 677; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
show me the Lumia 920 successor, can't wait ;))))))))))))))