HTC DROID Eris Preliminary Specifications
This article contains unofficial information.
1. bamaguy (Posts: 2; Member since: 31 Oct 2009)
Could you not upgrade the 1.5 Android OS on the Droid Eris to the 2.0? Ever?
2. biggles (Posts: 222; Member since: 15 Oct 2009)
Nice to see the 1yr pricing. $120 after rebate and NE2 sounds good to me. That way I'm good to go come September 2010.
7. jtm1208 (Posts: 37; Member since: 16 Jun 2009)
I am pretty sure the NE2 credit is only available for two year contracts
8. biggles (Posts: 222; Member since: 15 Oct 2009)
Oh snap. Here's to hoping info about the Passion is released come Thursday. I want my $50 credit, but I don't want to commit to the modestly spec'ed Eris for a full two years. Hmmmm. 3.5 years of living with this razr may not be coming to an end anytime soon after all.
3. pathmarkpolice (Posts: 102; Member since: 05 Feb 2009)
I find it kind of puzzling to see that the device WITHOUT a hardware qwerty is the one with the smaller screen. I know this is just VZW's version of the hero, but, if a device isn't going to have a real keyboard, then at least give consumers the necessary real estate to type comfortably. Omnia HD and Touch HD 2 has got it right!
4. Numz (Posts: 34; Member since: 31 Oct 2009)
I love the fact that not every phone has a huge screen and a hardware qwerty. I hate having a huge phone in my pocket. There is already too many big things in my pants. I'll be getting this phone. Its just the right size and I can type fine on the hero keyboard so this will work out perfect.
6. biggles (Posts: 222; Member since: 15 Oct 2009)
"There is already too many big things in my pants." That's what she said!