More images of the Nexus 5 for Sprint appear, including the white version
2. Alex123 (Posts: 241; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
I think it is still much better than ZU and Z1
5. vincelongman (Posts: 4110; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I think the top and bottom bezels are too big. Not a big concern for me personally. But it would have been better if they have made them smaller, so it would be even easier for one-handed use.
9. cripton805 (Posts: 1422; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
The bezzels are fine. Without bezzels the phone would be way to cramped for landscape use and would be super annoying to touch the screen constantly while texting. My hands would be too big.
4. jan25 (Posts: 470; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
May be the phone has been announced and all the press missed it
6. 00Ben00 (Posts: 8; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
I can't believe the amount of hype that's created for a phone, A PHONE!
LOL, just release availability and prices before I decide to just buy a different ph, cause this is really starting to ### me off!
8. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1370; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
True its one hell of a hype.
may its because of , its a phone with high end specs with affordable price tag.
but this is getting a little tooo long. Announce it already....
10. EgyDroid (Posts: 111; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Why does it have a white ear mike (or whatever it's called)???
11. AFnerdTP (unregistered)
hope it's tri-band!!
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10436; Member since: 14 May 2012)
All Sprint phones from now on out will be tri-band. :)
13. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
It showed up in the FCC as triband, it was a sprint-centric site that found the FCC documents and connected them to the Nexus 5 in the first place.