More images of the HTC Deluxe DLX leak and reveal black, brown and white color options
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2012, 22:29 posted on
The HTC Deluxe DLX has been photographed once again, and once again we see that it is the same phone known in the states as the HTC DROID DNA and in Japan as the HTC J Butterfly; the pictures show the device in three color choices, black, brown and white...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkskoliro (Posts: 1066; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Glossy white, black and matte black? Wassap Christmas present ;)
2. danny_a2005 (Posts: 129; Member since: 06 Oct 2011)
OMG!!!!!!! the white one... please..
Take my money...
I dont care about the SD slot.. with that apearance and 1080p screen,,, Im in love...
5. valapsp (Posts: 552; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
Holy Sh*t. This is so sexy. Shut up and take my money. (If there is any :) )
7. qwerty0722 (unregistered)
holy god, I think there's no SD card slot in international version !!!?
but white one seems good !
8. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
I have my trust in HTC because of the software. Even though it has an s4 pro, something makes think that in some point in time it will start to lag. What I have noticed with the newest version of sense is that some animations have been removed which make every action seem abrupt.
10. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Flash Cyanogenmod and get rid of sense et voilà!
14. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
I know but my warranty will be voided and cyanogenmod is not perfect. It will have bugs.
20. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4250; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Official releases of CyanogenMod are pretty damn near perfect. I haven't heard of any complaints of bugs on official builds of CM10 from any of the XDA threads that I've read.
The warranty part is true, but honestly you'll want to get a case for this anyway, as you would any smartphone. And, most sale representatives won't check if you've rooted your phone if you go in there with it bricked (if that does happen during the process). I went in with a bricked phone once, just played dumb and got a new one.
Rooting/modding your phone isn't as bad as one might think just reading through the cons.
31. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
No I have seen it on my friends one x+
11. SleepingOz (unregistered)
The white one is beautiful, the all black one is okay but "DNAish" one is meh, I hate these red bands poping from out of nowhere.
12. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
what a good looking device!! definitely looks better than galaxy phones!!!
but hope HTC considers the removable battery and expandable storage! coz thats why a lot of people hate iPhone coz of that! i really hate most company keep on following iPhone way...
I WANT REMOVABLE BATTERY AND EXPANDABLE MEMORY!!!! no... I NEED IT!!!
19. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4250; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
HTC is probably going to put 64 GB storage on this like they did the One X+. With that much storage, I doubt you'll really need expandable memory.
Also, it might not come with LTE like the international One X+ did, so the battery life would be better than the DNA on Verizon, which already goes past 10 hours (according to PA). So expect 10-12+ hours of normal usage out of the DLX.
21. redmd (Posts: 1149; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
continuous LTE usage only last for 4 hours. that's according to gsmarena.
23. darkskoliro (Posts: 1066; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Where in the article did it say that?
28. xperiaboy (Posts: 12; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
i agree to that :) but in terms of performance the galaxy phones are better for me :) just my opinion :)
18. tiara6918 (Posts: 1971; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
The white one looks the best out of the three colors! Htc is the best when it comes to the design of the phones!
22. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4250; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The white is freaking beautiful. I just wish it didn't look so glossy, that's the problem have with Samsung, the gloss. Would love to have this, but Nexus 4 is for me. Not dealing with skins anymore.
25. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4250; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Nah, I'm done with CM for now. I'd rather go with the Nexus 4 and not have to go that extra length to get stock/instant updates, like I had to do with my GS2. Plus, what does the DLX really have over the Nexus 4? A pretty screen? I'm sure S-LCD3 is spectacular, but LG's LCD-IPS will do just fine.
As for resolution, there won't be much different from an average viewing distance between 1080p and 720p on that small scale. 7"+ screens you can only see a major difference between 720p and 1080p.
29. darkskoliro (Posts: 1066; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Cyanogen isnt just about the pure android experience, its also about the nice added features and tweaks I actually cant live without. And yeah if N4 floats your boat then go for it! :)
30. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4250; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Yeah, it was nice while it lasted, but from now on I'm going to be running on pure, unadulterated Android.
26. random (Posts: 16; Member since: 14 Nov 2012)
Reminds me of SGS III, front of white phone and spacing on top/bottom looks a lot like it.
But that's probably true for any white phone with big screen.