More images allegedly from the Samsung Galaxy S IV camera get posted online
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Feb 2013, 19:55
The other day, we showed you a picture allegedly taken with the camera for the Samsung Galaxy S IV and now two more photographs have appeared on Picasa with the EXIF data revealing that they were taken with the Samsung GT-I9505 which could be the international edition of the Samsung's next flagship Android smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. gmracer1 posted on 16 Feb 2013, 20:04 37 3
If those pics were taken with an S4, its camera sucks.
3. Topcat488 posted on 16 Feb 2013, 20:06 19 3
Please just stop posting these terrible photos, they are only hurting...
20. suneeboy posted on 16 Feb 2013, 22:40 13 3
Whether its the GS4 camera or not, the user obviously didn't focus the lens and just snapped the pic. Calm down. Any phone camera at any given time can take a pic that blurry.
31. pkiran1996 posted on 17 Feb 2013, 06:17 1 1
Probably just an excuse to rip on Samsung. He knows full well that its not a proper photo test.
34. gmracer1 posted on 17 Feb 2013, 10:08 3 0
lol pkiran, you're right. However, I do like Samsung but I cannot stand hyped up products.
Besides, those pics could've been taken with anything--cellphone, digicam...you name it.
Until the phone is launched, and makes its way to my store, I'll pass on all the speculation.
36. pkiran1996 posted on 17 Feb 2013, 12:27 1 1
At least you're honest. When previous iterations of products are brilliant and successful, it's not surprising that the next version is going to be hyped up (in this case, perhaps overhyped)
2. joey18 posted on 16 Feb 2013, 20:06 9 24
sg4 has better ui then camera the gs3 camera sucks nokia and iphone are the best
11. Just_a_boy posted on 16 Feb 2013, 20:32 10 21
What about Galaxy Camera that was smoked by Lumia 920...
15. iushnt posted on 16 Feb 2013, 21:36 12 5
I believe it was pureview 808..Lumias camera sucks at day time..
25. dexter_jdr posted on 17 Feb 2013, 01:10 1 1
all other camera phones suck even more on night time
32. SleepingOz posted on 17 Feb 2013, 06:28 1 4
Lumia 920? Really? Link please..
39. BitterTruth (unregistered) posted on 20 Feb 2013, 13:24 0 0
Even the 2 years old Pureview smoked the 2012 Galaxy. And now another Nokia is coming. #MWC
4. pwnarena posted on 16 Feb 2013, 20:10 3 8
interesting to know that the place where that photo was taken (most probably a samsung facility or a chinese factory where the device is being constructed) still has that kind of computer tower.
i know this sounds stupid but i really thought those towers are already extinct in the developed/industrialized world.
12. p0rkguy posted on 16 Feb 2013, 20:42 1 1
Now you're just being silly, those towers have been standardized and still used by businesses all over the world. They're cheap, simple and offers all the basic functions/necessities at the lowest prices. The chances of them being extinct in the corporate world is really slim.
Businesses will only use OSX when they're either using the features available in OSX, too dumb to use Windows or have an abundance of money to spend.
16. iushnt posted on 16 Feb 2013, 21:39 0 2
I was thinking the same.. This pic cannot be from Samsung headquarter.. It must have been clicked by some low line staffs somewhere else..
23. tmcblog posted on 17 Feb 2013, 00:55 5 0
lol you underestimate the computer by looking at its case. You don't have an idea of what are inside it. It could probably be powered by a powerful Core i7 or a Xeon in a 2011 LGA motherboard, with 32 GB of RAM, a Geforce GTX680 or a Quadro as a graphic processor or other future proof components. The computer at my office still has that kind of old tower case, but what inside it is something powerful like I mention above. For what? For an engineering job.
My advise: don't judge the computer by its case. It could be a monstrous workstation.
5. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 16 Feb 2013, 20:17 5 1
Sorry but I want photos of the device itself, not of it's camera. Here let me go to work and take a couple pictures using my Note 2 and report it as the SGS4, yawn.
19. Droid_X_Doug posted on 16 Feb 2013, 22:09 4 1
Haha.... Better yet, take photo with a DSLR, edit the EXIF file to show purported GS IV specs and then publish it to Picasa. All of the anti-Sammy community will promptly vomit in their hands.
35. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 17 Feb 2013, 10:10 0 1
lmao! I know right? If the SGS2 can take better photos of this, why would anyone suspect this to be from the SGS4? I don't care about testing products, unless it's the device itself or UI. Note 2 and SGS3 take amazing photos so I have no doubt the SGS3 and Note 3 will be even better.
6. InspectorGadget80 posted on 16 Feb 2013, 20:17 2 1
Man seriously don't give a tester that can't take good quality pictures
7. kclgphilsbsa posted on 16 Feb 2013, 20:20 2 8
super fake.. how could d latest flagship of sammy have terrible photos? gs3 and note2 were 2 of d best mob cameras last year..
and i dont think their production dept will look like that, those CPUs look oldschool and the envronmnt looks like a regular office, thinking that Sammy take a lot of effort to make their flagship phone secret even within d company haha
13. jcpwn2004 posted on 16 Feb 2013, 21:02 1 1
these leaked camera photos are so worthless. I don't care about camera photos until the final product is out and reviewers have taken photos.
17. kclgphilsbsa posted on 16 Feb 2013, 21:47 0 5
whats wrong w/ what ive said..
did i get dislikes bcoz i said gs3 and note2 were 2 of d best cam mobiles last year,?
or am i wrong with d production dept, CPU ek ek haha?
8. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 16 Feb 2013, 20:22 0 0
dang....looks like crap....could be fake though
14. chaoticrazor posted on 16 Feb 2013, 21:34 3 7
these pics arent too be taken as anything really, wait till real confirmed shots appear before judging.im sure samsung know they need to up there game in the camera department to stay on top and hopefully build quality too
2013 looks to be a year of hard competition for samsung with others starting to run into the phablet market etc
ready for the hate from samsungs loyal few
38. chaoticrazor posted on 18 Feb 2013, 08:33 0 1
so this sites just gotten worse, the fanboys still dont come up with a proper comment. phonearena should allow us to see who thumbs up and down comments. see all those that support the fanboys
thats why i hardly come on here, the users here are over the top tragic fanboys.
18. joey_sfb posted on 16 Feb 2013, 22:03 1 1
LOL!!! Better than microsoft multi-millon, 'Scroogle campaign'
22. maccess posted on 16 Feb 2013, 23:32 1 1
i believe the quality of the s4 camera will be very good just like all the previous samsung flagships.. honestly i feel more curious about the design of the s4 itself... after seeing plenty good looking android handsets like the xperia z , droid dna or even the oppo find 5.. and what new features they will bring.. i hope the s4 will be a worthy upgrade from my s3 now..
24. bluescreen posted on 17 Feb 2013, 01:09 0 1
man if those are photos from a 13mp camera they suck....thank god i dont buy phones soley cause of their camera....look how that worked out for the lumina 920 it tanked....further more i've seen stick figure drawings with better quality than these two pics
27. darac posted on 17 Feb 2013, 01:51 2 2
I think this is legit.
Every time such early camera samples leak, the quality is horrible.. be it Sony, HTC or Samsung
30. monkeytown posted on 17 Feb 2013, 05:35 4 0
unfortunately, HTC´s cameras still suck on the final units :/
28. sonisoe posted on 17 Feb 2013, 01:51 1 0
am going to give htc another try when the new "one" is out.... love samsung, i think the korean does the best android implementation not only performance but also features...but its time to change...
29. mydi.maus posted on 17 Feb 2013, 03:02 0 0
both image are blurry,...nahh!! stop stop stop...