More iPhone 5S internal components leak, same story as always
0. phoneArena 14 Jun 2013, 12:36 posted on
This really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone at this point, but it's looking like the iPhone 5S is going to have new internals. Shocking, right? Every single iPhone with an 'S' on the end has focused on new internals rather than a new external design, but somehow every two years we have to put on a show as if this is amazing breaking news...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 7698; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Apples secrecy this year is impressive. Leads me to think something big's on the way. A beautiful OS, and a beautiful phone to use it on.
2. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
its not 'something big' but 'big dissapointment' on the way
24. drkuthan (Posts: 19; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
abcdefghignorants are so blinded that they'll never
regret and taste the android freedom
new ios except multitasking has all the restrictions for the haters to hate FOREVER
8. Daftama (Posts: 489; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Apple will release 2 - 3 iphone i5s i6 and a lower model or i5s and Iphone 5"
10. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
no dude they are not going to cross 4inch mark atleast this year.
14. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I don't think so. May be they will consider a 4"+ iPhone for next year.
13. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 4703; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Don't get your hopes up too high. Expect a variant of the A7 CPU, improved GPU and more RAM to be able to run the new OS. Maybe an improvement in battery capacity as well due to increased demands from the CPU & GPU. Hopefully a better camera as well.
But that is about it. Hardware-wise, bigger things are coming with the iP6.
17. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2800; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
IOS7 is going to be the only highlight for this year. While it def is something new for Apple users, it's a big yawn for everybody else. However if you are expecting something "big" for the 5S, I'm afraid you will be disappointed.
Expect as others have said, an improved processor, maybe more ram, a slightly bigger battery, and maybe a 13 megapixel camera. But sorry whoopie do and don't think I'm being biased.
I wasn't impressed with the S4 neither. That is why I am going to get the SGS3 on Virgin Mobile.
3. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
boooooooring indeed.even troooooooollig is better.
4. Hallucinator (Posts: 337; Member since: 24 May 2010)
The only thing that is boring is your lame attempt at trolling
5. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
stfu.even PA says the leaks are boooooooooooring
11. applesauce (banned) (Posts: 165; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
Only thing they should change is making the charging/data port MicroUSB.
Leave everything else as-is for the next decade.
12. flynfree (Posts: 363; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
Just produce all the component, and we're goin' to assemble our own iphone.
15. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
They should put standard charger port instead of their own port. That will really help their users.
19. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 433; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Not really. Having owned 30-pin, micro USB, and Lightning, the Lightning port is in a class by itself. It has more potential features, it doesn't fit awkwardly and only one way, like micro USB, it fits in a tighter space, and it doesn't scratch or damage the device like other connectors.
20. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
May be. But Android users have more advantage because almost everyone has standard charger or cable at their home and they can ask anyone to charge their phones. While iPhone users have to carry their charger along with them
21. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 433; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
All you have to carry is the cord. Most people keep a cord/charger in their car, I'm betting. That one advantage, universal interoperability, does not outweigh the advantages of Lightning, in my opinion.
16. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5166; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Then stop posting same crappy components story. next thing we know the phone gets stolen from the same drunken employee. And we get the same boring news.