More iPhone 5C photos leak out, pastel and candy
0. phoneArena 20 Aug 2013, 01:57 posted on
A few more photos of the iPhone 5C have appeared, in pink and green, and each time we have leaked snaps of the device, the color hues look different, which might be due to the handsets being various prototypes bandied about. Granted, the versions are still glossy, like the high-res photos we saw not long ago, but the green one looks more pastel this time - who knows, these might be actual color options in the end, would you like candy or pastel?
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
19. AnTuTu (Posts: 1425; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
And then you have a plastic case to cover that plastic lmao :p
22. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
HAHAHA! :D AAWWWW.. I love it when you guys just burn up! always the first ones to open Apple news n comment n den BURRRNNNNNN! =D
Now i know someone will try a lame comeback or try to defend, but I already got my humour so i dont mind, go on... :DDD
23. AnTuTu (Posts: 1425; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Burn up??????????? From what?????????
A design and platform which has never been updated or changed since its first launch??
An over hyped product??
Display 3.7 to 4 inch??
Some colorful plastic with the same old crap??
I commented to tell the reality and an iFan burnt up with my comment :p
24. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
HAHAHAHAHAHA! +1 mate =D
Love your angry rants about something you never used!
26. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
You were right about the lame comeback, lol.
33. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7040; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
blah FUGLY looking plasti/color.
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Damn! That plastic is disgusting!
10. hung2900 (Posts: 887; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Normal iPhone is exactly a toy, but a high quality toy.
This plastic toy is cheap and disgusting, like the low quality Chinese toys.
12. regkilla (Posts: 83; Member since: 13 Sep 2012)
Is a toy? Its processor and OS has zero lag unlike the Galaxy S4. u mad?
30. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Roughly a 3 second search. No OS is free from lag or problems.
31. siva239 (Posts: 8; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
atleast it is fun to play with, unlike shi**y laggy ugly looking S4
11. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
Apple experiments with a lot of colors. Many of them won't make it to the market. Given all the color variation that has leaked over the last months, one can say that there are far too many color-options (many of these leaks showed different color intensity for example) for a product launch. I guess the final colors will leak shortly before the iPhone presentation. Apple is famous for a lot, but certainly not for a bad taste like such a candy color :).
17. tiara6918 (Posts: 1942; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I taught it was a colored white board eraser when I saw the images
3. Genersis (Posts: 217; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Those look like red and yellow to me, not pink and green.
Maybe I'm just colour blind...
4. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 214; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Apple is going to conner the market with14 year old girl's.
5. Topcat488 (Posts: 1289; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
"Do you get a FREE dollhouse with that".
7. sri_tech (Posts: 188; Member since: 21 May 2013)
This is probably 100th time 5C leaked.
As a fan of Apple designs, these look cheap. Have to see how they look in real.
8. harigrg33 (Posts: 181; Member since: 20 May 2013)
This should cost $10 or much less than that...
14. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Aww, man! Why so glossy?!? I wish it won't look like that! They should release the 5C with the iPod touch's body and surprise everyone!
Never mind. I'll get the 5S!
35. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
finally somebody that thinks like me...
why don't they just make the ipod touch the new 5C???
37. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Umm, I think if they do so, it'd strongly cannibalize the sales of the 5S. Think of it, there will be 'relatively' fewer people shelling out extra bucks for a better camera, a fingerprint sensor and whatever Apple decides to keep exclusive to the 5S.
But still I wish they make iPod touch the new 5C.
15. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2028; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Lol snot nose green, and cheap doll pink
16. Fuego84 (Posts: 320; Member since: 13 May 2012)
A year ago the iPhone was said have an aging user base and now Apple is trying to target the younger crowd by adding color option but these colors are ugly compared to Nokia/windows vibrant colors. IMO, These colors look like cheap plastic easter eggs colors.
27. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1693; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Android has the aging fan base, according to recent surveys. That might explain why almost no money is made in Android except by Samsung. Old featurephone users go for cheap and free when they upgrade to smartphones, which is the majority of the Android market. Apple users tend to be younger and more affluent, so they spend more money. The 5c just means a wider dragnet to scoop up users.
20. Scott93274 (Posts: 2835; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
Wow, that's close to the ugliest thing I've ever seen. I'm sorry, but Apple hasn't done anything right since Jobs passed away.
28. uktel3315 (Posts: 23; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
thats perfect color/ perfect plastic cover , looks very premium design for my gf. Grls phone is getting perfect everything for the first time
29. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Is that a plastic case on your plastic phone?
Seriously though, for Apple's sake, I hope this isn't the real deal, looks super cheap and completely contradicts their stance on quality being above everything else.
36. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
so all of a sudden a phone made out of plastic is a bad thing androidfans???
"Plastic case on a plastic phone"
38. Scott93274 (Posts: 2835; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
I have no problems with plastic phones, though I am going to point out the ugly ones like the ones featured in this article.