More evidence surfaces of a larger Kindle Fire in 2012
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2012, 08:26 posted on
Yesterday, we brought you the news about another big publication jumping on the iPad mini rumor - the New York Times now reiterated whispers about a smaller version…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. yatmiko (Posts: 36; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
quad core 2.0GHz, 4GB of RAM, Camera 8MP real and 2MP front, OLED Sreen>300dpi, 3G and LTE, USB 3.0...bla...bla...bla...
4. chaitanya.alur (Posts: 6; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
haha...nice one bro..but we are talking abt tablets and not laptops...4GB RAM...have to wait for atleast another 2 yrs...
5. Dr.Phil (Posts: 936; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Eh, I disagree. I believe you will start seeing tablets come with 4GB of RAM in 2013. I mean we are already seeing smartphones with 2GB of RAM (i.e. GSIII). So, I don't think we are that far off from seeing tablets come with 4GB of RAM. Also, the Microsoft Surface Pro tablet may very well come with 4GB of RAM, though I have yet to find any articles saying exactly the amount it will come with.
2. zhypher_23 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
If they can pull off a Quad Core Processor+Jelly Bean, they might have a chance...
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4109; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
And if they don't completely mask Android like they did with the Fire
3. Doakie (Posts: 1330; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Well the fact that I would buy any of the Kindle Fire series before I would ever own another iPad means they're doing something right. Although, I'm a niche market...
6. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1655; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
So kindle goes larger and iPad smaller...hmmmm rumors
8. nightmare (Posts: 28; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
am i the only one seeing that. a kindle fire 10 inch wuld mean other manufactures making cheap less pool .powerful ten inchers thus killing the premium market for good which .means no more mind blowing tabs???!!!