More evidence surfaces of a larger Kindle Fire in 2012
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Jul 2012, 08:26
Yesterday, we brought you the news about another big publication jumping on the iPad mini rumor - the New York Times now reiterated whispers about a smaller version…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. yatmiko posted on 16 Jul 2012, 08:44 0 0
quad core 2.0GHz, 4GB of RAM, Camera 8MP real and 2MP front, OLED Sreen>300dpi, 3G and LTE, USB 3.0...bla...bla...bla...
4. chaitanya.alur posted on 16 Jul 2012, 09:22 1 0
haha...nice one bro..but we are talking abt tablets and not laptops...4GB RAM...have to wait for atleast another 2 yrs...
5. Dr.Phil posted on 16 Jul 2012, 10:22 1 0
Eh, I disagree. I believe you will start seeing tablets come with 4GB of RAM in 2013. I mean we are already seeing smartphones with 2GB of RAM (i.e. GSIII). So, I don't think we are that far off from seeing tablets come with 4GB of RAM. Also, the Microsoft Surface Pro tablet may very well come with 4GB of RAM, though I have yet to find any articles saying exactly the amount it will come with.
2. zhypher_23 posted on 16 Jul 2012, 08:50 0 0
If they can pull off a Quad Core Processor+Jelly Bean, they might have a chance...
7. Berzerk000 posted on 16 Jul 2012, 20:11 0 0
And if they don't completely mask Android like they did with the Fire
3. Doakie posted on 16 Jul 2012, 08:54 0 0
Well the fact that I would buy any of the Kindle Fire series before I would ever own another iPad means they're doing something right. Although, I'm a niche market...
6. EclipseGSX posted on 16 Jul 2012, 13:52 0 0
So kindle goes larger and iPad smaller...hmmmm rumors
8. nightmare posted on 16 Jul 2012, 23:36 0 0
am i the only one seeing that. a kindle fire 10 inch wuld mean other manufactures making cheap less pool .powerful ten inchers thus killing the premium market for good which .means no more mind blowing tabs???!!!