More early iPhone and iPad prototypes leak, watch out for the doohickey with the kickstand
1. Ronoc039 (Posts: 27; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Number 3 is actually a really nice design...
9. dickwyn (Posts: 604; Member since: 07 May 2012)
yeah but it looks to have a very geometric shape
2. ScottSchneider (Posts: 328; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Apple Copied Sony's Prototype... Then the Motorola DROID... And also not to mention the Nokia N series... what's Apple Design Dept doing at California... Copying...??? This simply means Apple got a lot of Xerox Machines Copying all mobile prototypes... The Ipod model with the Kick stand Looks like $h!t.... Even their logo is not their own... Shot from Newton....
11. nyuvo (Posts: 72; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Just out of interest how did they copy the motorola droid? and the n-series?
And you realise they are prototypes for a reason, they are mock designs which never make it public due to not being good enough to make the final cut.
I'm an android owner myself, just cant see the logic in what you are saying.
3. Birds (Posts: 1146; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I just love these Tittles....Anyways.....I don't know what can be said for these prototypes...some look cool but others look like deification.
18. jroc74 (Posts: 5673; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
A few pics look like Nokia phones....hmmm.....lol.
5. Tatperson (Posts: 58; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Look at Picture 27 & 32. Is that a white Lumia 800? Look at picture 3. Is that a Motorola photon? Seriously, these prototypes literally cover all of the designs of smart phones in the market right now. Is Apple gonna sue everyone?
6. zhypher_23 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
Crap, it's no wonder Apple likes stealing, because their designs suck donkey @$$
10. joaolx (Posts: 364; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
The best one in my opinion is the white one that has a small hump on the back.
15. mercorp (Posts: 995; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
photo one looks like nokia lumia.
Photo 3 looks like nokia x7.
Photo 20's Ui seriously looks cheesy and very chinese.
But if apple had gone for the 16:9 prototype,it would be better.
(Btw,did nokia hire spies to steal these designs?)
16. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Number 52, 53 & 54 is the iPad of my dreams…. Love the flared bezels… must be a dream to hold for long hours playing games or surfing the web. What is ups with the raised glass?
17. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
wow.. Apple must be thanking the heavens that Sony was around to copy... ugh. that stuff is uuuuugly.
19. TMach (Posts: 440; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Apple inspired by Sony does not consider that stealing but has the nerve to accuse Samsung of copying. Perhaps Samsung was also by Sony! Oh shoot, Apple takes court action to stop Samsung copying it yet again!!
20. sonofzeus (Posts: 95; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
most of the designs are created based on lumia