More details released about Motorola's August 1st event
0. phoneArena 24 Jul 2013, 23:42 posted on
Back on July 19th, Motorola announced that it would be holding a press event to introduce the Motorola Moto X; the concept is for the wholly owned Google subsidiary to hold five separate sessions with different groups of the press, with information embargoed until 3pm. Motorola originally promised "No Stage. No Crowds". But a new invitation from the wholly owned Google subsidiary is telling a different story...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5620; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
looking like it's gonna be a great event. o:
2. a_merryman (Posts: 681; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Kaskade is going to be there?! o_O I want to go now! Why couldn't they have had it in DC -_-
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I expect a 2-step hardware camera key...it'll do the clear-pixel camera much good.
The new line of Droids are devoid of it...that's a bummer.
4. vananucho (Posts: 50; Member since: 01 Jun 2011)
I know this thing isn't officially unveiled yet, but Moto should do a X "Defy", you know, water, pee, horse poo proof & stuff, it will be MAD if Moto does it!
5. Shatter (Posts: 2030; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Make a flagship version of the Motorala X with all of the software in the Motorala X but back it up with hardware like:
1080p display in all sizes (4.5/4.7/5.0/5.2/5.5)
3000 mah removeable battery
And then advertise the crap out of it. You would have a very high chance of breaking into the top 5 phones for 2013.
8. roldefol (Posts: 2971; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
If you've read Michael's High Experience vs High Spec article and you're still focused on maxed out specs, you'll just have to accept that there will be no Motorola for you this year.
6. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
They forgot to mention free X-tacy. *punchline drum*
I'll see my way out now
11. roldefol (Posts: 2971; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
It's bad enough we have people trolling. Now you want to use rods and reels too?