More details emerge about Verizon’s upcoming flagship Nokia Lumia 928
0. phoneArena 12 Mar 2013, 16:18 posted on
If the latest tips being passed along mean anything, it looks like Verizon will indeed have a distinctive device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. akki20892 (Posts: 2345; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Nokia's Hero Device is coming verizon......lucky to wait.......it will hit damn sure......can't wait to see........nokia fans have so many choices.....Material: Poly. or Alum. and Color: Yellow, Red, Cyan, White, Black, or Gray, Nokia now you are confusing us to get which phone...920 or 928
3. evarod48 (Posts: 126; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
this news was released this morning, but PA was too deep in the S4
20. _PHug_ (Posts: 380; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
I would fully break down the business of web views to you but I'll keep it simple.
Nokia + Windows phone is a joke.
Samsung and the S4 is the real deal.
Take any random mention of the Galaxy S4 versus this announcement and compare the page views and comments.
4. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Awesome, too bad it can't be bought Worldwide, because America isn't the only nation in the world. .... -_-
5. pookiewood (Posts: 469; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
They haven't mentioned that it wont yet (unless I missed that). The Verizon 8X is a World Phone.
6. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
I'll just wait for the next Lumia Flagship ...
7. Credo (Posts: 663; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
I'm waiting for the next Lumia flagship also, the 920 won't be released in the cyan color in Europe, to bad ...
8. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Your giving the 920 a miss because of its colour?! White and Red are good colours! I'm only stuck on my Lumia 800 because of a stupid 24 month plan.
11. Credo (Posts: 663; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
I have a cyan Lumia 900, and i personally prefer blue/cyan, so yes because of it's color....
9. Bernoulli (Posts: 1337; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
What in the world are you talking about?! You can buy the nokia lumia 920 directly from the Nokia website or a nokia store outside of the US, here is carrier locked, are you just being sarcastic?
13. charms55 (Posts: 41; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
Most these phones make it to international. Keeping my fingers crossed. So far quite reluctant to give up my aluminum Titan, but waiting for the fabled Nokia on the horizon might move me to WP8 finally.
15. -box- (Posts: 3540; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Verizon phones are on the CDMA network, which is rare outside the US. Some of their LTE (data-only) radios work on international carriers, but don't expect a worldwide version (though perhaps a global version with an added SIM slot but typically only available at full retail price).
10. lubba (Posts: 1309; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Jealous!!! Welcome back xenon. I laugh at the notion that the "others" will follow suit. Just like the camera. All trying to best Nokia. They can't! They just can't!
12. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Specs still remain unchanged and just a aluminum upgrade.
Atleast upgrade the camera and CPU, GPU. Still in "Beta"
Look at the Htc One X, Experia Arc S.™®©
17. haseebzahid (Posts: 1768; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
and still runs 100x better then any android high phy end models with these specs and yes on any spec performs better then android
performance vise if u ever had a chance to use wp8 and i did used it side by side
low end WP8 > mid range Android
mid range WP8 >> high end android
high end WP8 >>> flag ship Android
14. -box- (Posts: 3540; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Cyan seems unlikely as that has been reserved for AT&T in the U.S. (and for the 900 and 920, worldwide, as I recall)
And the garish verizon logo would clash with that blue.
18. SIGPRO (Posts: 327; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Sweet is was waiting for this beast, aslo i am waiting for the EOS!
19. rembo65 (Posts: 32; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
you gotta be kidding me...ONE hour after I purchased a Lumia 920! fml (jk)