More details emerge about Verizonâ€™s upcoming flagship Nokia Lumia 928
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Mar 2013, 16:18
If the latest tips being passed along mean anything, it looks like Verizon will indeed have a distinctive device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. akki20892 posted on 12 Mar 2013, 16:32 10 3
Nokia's Hero Device is coming verizon......lucky to wait.......it will hit damn sure......can't wait to see........nokia fans have so many choices.....Material: Poly. or Alum. and Color: Yellow, Red, Cyan, White, Black, or Gray, Nokia now you are confusing us to get which phone...920 or 928
3. evarod48 posted on 12 Mar 2013, 16:52 13 3
this news was released this morning, but PA was too deep in the S4
20. _PHug_ posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:19 0 2
I would fully break down the business of web views to you but I'll keep it simple.
Nokia + Windows phone is a joke.
Samsung and the S4 is the real deal.
Take any random mention of the Galaxy S4 versus this announcement and compare the page views and comments.
4. Timmehor posted on 12 Mar 2013, 17:14 7 3
Awesome, too bad it can't be bought Worldwide, because America isn't the only nation in the world. .... -_-
5. pookiewood posted on 12 Mar 2013, 17:29 3 3
They haven't mentioned that it wont yet (unless I missed that). The Verizon 8X is a World Phone.
7. Credo posted on 12 Mar 2013, 17:49 2 2
I'm waiting for the next Lumia flagship also, the 920 won't be released in the cyan color in Europe, to bad ...
8. Timmehor posted on 12 Mar 2013, 18:03 3 2
Your giving the 920 a miss because of its colour?! White and Red are good colours! I'm only stuck on my Lumia 800 because of a stupid 24 month plan.
11. Credo posted on 12 Mar 2013, 20:20 3 1
I have a cyan Lumia 900, and i personally prefer blue/cyan, so yes because of it's color....
9. Bernoulli posted on 12 Mar 2013, 18:14 2 2
What in the world are you talking about?! You can buy the nokia lumia 920 directly from the Nokia website or a nokia store outside of the US, here is carrier locked, are you just being sarcastic?
13. charms55 posted on 12 Mar 2013, 23:46 0 0
Most these phones make it to international. Keeping my fingers crossed. So far quite reluctant to give up my aluminum Titan, but waiting for the fabled Nokia on the horizon might move me to WP8 finally.
15. -box- posted on 13 Mar 2013, 00:07 1 0
Verizon phones are on the CDMA network, which is rare outside the US. Some of their LTE (data-only) radios work on international carriers, but don't expect a worldwide version (though perhaps a global version with an added SIM slot but typically only available at full retail price).
10. lubba posted on 12 Mar 2013, 18:21 4 1
Jealous!!! Welcome back xenon. I laugh at the notion that the "others" will follow suit. Just like the camera. All trying to best Nokia. They can't! They just can't!
12. TROLL posted on 12 Mar 2013, 20:24 0 2
Specs still remain unchanged and just a aluminum upgrade.
Atleast upgrade the camera and CPU, GPU. Still in "Beta"
Look at the Htc One X, Experia Arc S.â„˘Â®Â©
17. haseebzahid posted on 13 Mar 2013, 02:09 3 0
and still runs 100x better then any android high phy end models with these specs and yes on any spec performs better then android
performance vise if u ever had a chance to use wp8 and i did used it side by side
low end WP8 > mid range Android
mid range WP8 >> high end android
high end WP8 >>> flag ship Android
14. -box- posted on 13 Mar 2013, 00:03 0 0
Cyan seems unlikely as that has been reserved for AT&T in the U.S. (and for the 900 and 920, worldwide, as I recall)
And the garish verizon logo would clash with that blue.
18. SIGPRO posted on 13 Mar 2013, 03:07 0 0
Sweet is was waiting for this beast, aslo i am waiting for the EOS!
19. rembo65 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 08:11 0 0
you gotta be kidding me...ONE hour after I purchased a Lumia 920! fml (jk)